ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (G) - Extension - New Born Baby

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sipra25
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (G) - Extension - New Born Baby

Post by sipra25 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:29 am

Hello,
Back to this forum after 3 long years as its time for my 1st extension. The board had been a boon for me the last time (esp mods sushdmehta, push) so hoping to get some advice again this time.

My Tier 1 (G) is due for a 2 year extension on 27 Mar 13. Wife and I were recently blessed (Nov 2012) with a baby girl born in UK. I'm wanting to apply for the my daughters Tier 1 along with extension solely to avoid UKBA waiting times of 4 months. I had the following questions

1. Is it ok to club my newborn application along with my renewal? As she does not have an existing Tier 1 entry clearance on her passport like me and my wife. I've read through all the guidance for dependent and couldn't find anything so thought i should ask here.

2. assuming there is no problem in applying for her application along with mine, what documents are needed for her application (Passport, Full UK Birth certificate, Maintenance Fund document.......anything else that i am missing????

3. Does each dependent need a separate form to be filled for their application?

Thanks in advance for you help and support

sipra25
Newly Registered

Post by sipra25 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:23 am

Hi,

Please could someone advise on my question. Thanks

usman81

Post by usman81 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 am

I had similar scenario - I completed separate forms for each dependent and used one envelope for, main applicant's form + 2 dependents forms + other documents, and dispatched to UKBA at address given on main application form.

If dependents are not applying at same time as main applicant only then you are required to send forms separately to appropriate addresses.

For newborn baby i sent full birth certificate and passport, all original - Since all 3 of us applied at the same time, hence i sent one bank statement for last 3 months as an evidence of maintenance.

I applied in March 2012 - there should not have been many changes since then however, i suggest to read guidance notes and form thoroughly.

good luck
I am no one only GOD knows the best

sipra25
Newly Registered

Post by sipra25 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:17 pm

usman81 wrote:I had similar scenario - I completed separate forms for each dependent and used one envelope for, main applicant's form + 2 dependents forms + other documents, and dispatched to UKBA at address given on main application form.

If dependents are not applying at same time as main applicant only then you are required to send forms separately to appropriate addresses.

For newborn baby i sent full birth certificate and passport, all original - Since all 3 of us applied at the same time, hence i sent one bank statement for last 3 months as an evidence of maintenance.

I applied in March 2012 - there should not have been many changes since then however, i suggest to read guidance notes and form thoroughly.

good luck
Thanks for your advice Usman81.......another question......did you also send your marriage certificate in the application to prove marriage to your wife?

usman81

Post by usman81 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:13 pm

sipra25 wrote:
usman81 wrote:I had similar scenario - I completed separate forms for each dependent and used one envelope for, main applicant's form + 2 dependents forms + other documents, and dispatched to UKBA at address given on main application form.

good luck
Thanks for your advice Usman81.......another question......did you also send your marriage certificate in the application to prove marriage to your wife?
Yes, i enclosed that too. There was "Subsisting Relationship" question in application form, to complement that and also nullifying UKBA to find an absurd reason to refuse or cause issues.
I am no one only GOD knows the best

bali1981
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General visa extension with dependent & new born

Post by bali1981 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Hi...
I am also applying for my extension and my wife's extension which is due to be expired in Feb2013. I am also blessed with baby boy in October last year so would need to apply for dependent visa as well.

Could you please share the list of documents for each form as in
Documents for Main Applicant, Wife's dependent and Uk born baby dependent.

Also there are couple of questions like,
Do we need to provide photo copies of all documents along with the Original documents?
When applying through post, Do I need to attach separate Banker's Draft/ cheque for each form or just one cheque stating total amount is sufficient.

nextweek
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 General visa extension with dependent & new b

Post by nextweek » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:27 am

bali1981 wrote:Hi...
I am also applying for my extension and my wife's extension which is due to be expired in Feb2013. I am also blessed with baby boy in October last year so would need to apply for dependent visa as well.

Could you please share the list of documents for each form as in
Documents for Main Applicant, Wife's dependent and Uk born baby dependent.

Also there are couple of questions like,
Do we need to provide photo copies of all documents along with the Original documents?
When applying through post, Do I need to attach separate Banker's Draft/ cheque for each form or just one cheque stating total amount is sufficient.

Main applicant :

Application form
Passport
Degree certificate
Payslips
Bank statements
Employer Reference letter
2 Photographs(sign in back side)

Dependents :
Two Application forms
Passports (both)
Marriage Certificate
Birth Certificate
2 Photographs(sign in back side)

bali1981
Newly Registered

Tier 1 extention for me,wife and new born baby

Post by bali1981 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:13 pm

Hi
Thanks nextweek for the list.

Could you or some one please reply to the below questions.