ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is UKBA office works on Sat

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UKVisit
India

Is UKBA office works on Sat

Post by UKVisit » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:03 pm

Hi,

I was under impression that home office open on Weekdays only while I got an appointment for Saturday. Is there any issue.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Maybe they started opening official appointments for weekends now?

Was this through online booking or a solicitor?

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Hi,

I got an appointment on a Saturday last month, but had to re-schedule it as it was not suitable. I am pretty sure I have seen a thread where someone actually attended an appointment on a Saturday, but you can probably wait for others to confirm this.

Alternatively, you can you try and contact them directly and find out if the appointment scheduled is accurate or was scheduled in error.

Kind Regards

nextweek
BANNED

Re: Is UKBA office works on Sat

Post by nextweek » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:57 pm

UKVisit wrote:Hi,

I was under impression that home office open on Weekdays only while I got an appointment for Saturday. Is there any issue.
Please send a mail or call to UKBA to confirm this.

UKVisit
India

Post by UKVisit » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:45 pm

mulderpf wrote:Maybe they started opening official appointments for weekends now?

Was this through online booking or a solicitor?
It was online...

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:53 pm

It would be best to get confirmation to be on the safe side. You can email ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, providing your booking ref (available in your booking confirmation email) along with applicant details and ask them to confirm the booking.

It would be interesting to see if they have started Saturday appointments due to the volume (& backlog) of applications they receive.