ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying alone or with a partner

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

entrepreneur123

Applying alone or with a partner

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:22 am

Hello everyone.
I will be applying for Tier 1(Entrepreneur) visa soon from PSW visa. I got question forming entrepreneur team. I am confused should i apply alone for this visa or with a partner regarding chances of success of gettting this visa. Do you think if i will apply alone then there will be more chances of getting this visa compared to applying with a partner, assuming if i submit all relevant documents under both cases. As there are benefits of forming team such as we will need to show £50,000 together plus we can share other expenses such as advertisement etc together. Any suggestions will be helpful.

Kind Reagrds.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:26 am

Also it will be great, if someone can highlight complications of intial application with entrepreneur team compared to individual application that would be great. Thanks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:33 am

Hi entrepreneur123,

its entirely your choice how you want to apply with team or without team as UKBA has given you the option to apply either way and its even advantage for most of us who can not afford 50k on psw route.

forming a entrepreneur team wont effect your chances of refusal or getting the visa, as long as you meet all the requirements why would your visa will be refused on the basis of forming a team?

individual person personal immigration history could lead to possible refusal or fake documents apart from that I can not see any problem why they will refuse as its point based system and if you meet all the requirement job is done.

hope it help

regards

Rehan

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Thanks Rehan for your reply, it was quite helpful. Yes you are right!... Do you know anyone who applied with a team and got their visa? If my partner immigration history is bad then will it affect on my visa? I mean if he got refused for some reason then will it automatically result in my refusal? as £50,000 will be of our together and we will be applying together? :-/ Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind Regards.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Hi,

I don't knw any 1 who applied with team but I have read in this forum before that someone applied as team and one person got the visa and his team member visa got refused etc

So if your team member got refused because of his immigration history than it shouldn't effect your application.

But if they refuse his application because of some of his personal documents it will not effect your application but if something in joint name and they refuse one person visa than other is refused too. Eg trading contract or bank statements etc

Hope it help

Regards

Rehan

studio123
Newly Registered

Post by studio123 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm

not sure how team can works , so if that's correct all it takes is 10 of no eu emigrants put 5k each and they can come here and live.

I'm sure HO would have thought of that :)

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:00 pm

Dear there is a limit of two investors/entreprenuers. :)

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:54 am

studio123 wrote:not sure how team can works , so if that's correct all it takes is 10 of no eu emigrants put 5k each and they can come here and live.

I'm sure HO would have thought of that :)
Hi,

you can form a team of 2 members only in both categories 50k and 200k.

if you forming team both members need to have same category for 50k, which is PSW Visa and if one got psw visa and other team member in different immigration category than you need to show 200 k.

and you mention 10 eu migrants thing ... so that is for extension application and for that you need to create 10 full time job and have employ british or eu national so you can apply for indefinite leave after 3 years instead of 5.

hope it help

regards

Rehan
Rehan