ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank letter problem...

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

letitrainoh
Newly Registered

Bank letter problem...

Post by letitrainoh » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:46 am

It's my second time to ask advice regarding a bank letter.

I'm from South Korea and I'm contacting a bank manager to get a letter to apply for Tier 1(Entrepreneur).

Many banks have refused to write a letter but eventually I get a bank which is a bit positive to issue a letter. However, the manager mentioned there are two things in the letter form.

1. He said it's difficult that they say my money is for UK business as my money will be hold in a personal account.

2. And he mentioned it's also hard to say the money is freely transferable in the UK.

If I change the sentences in the letter form, will it be a big problem?

(For example, is it okay to write "(Mr.Miss)_____________ has 0000 won/= (0000 pounds) in cash deposit held with this financial institution" removing "for investment in a business in the United Kingdom"?)

And I think the words 'freely transferable' are very important.
But I don't know how to persuade him or how to make that sentence working for both he and me.

If anyone has got a similar problem, plz help me out.

Many thanks._

iqbal7
Newly Registered

Re: Bank letter problem...

Post by iqbal7 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:33 am

hi
i do have formats for bank letters and letter for legal Representative as well if you need it, give me your email id than i will email you.

Thx
letitrainoh wrote:It's my second time to ask advice regarding a bank letter.

I'm from South Korea and I'm contacting a bank manager to get a letter to apply for Tier 1(Entrepreneur).

Many banks have refused to write a letter but eventually I get a bank which is a bit positive to issue a letter. However, the manager mentioned there are two things in the letter form.

1. He said it's difficult that they say my money is for UK business as my money will be hold in a personal account.

2. And he mentioned it's also hard to say the money is freely transferable in the UK.

If I change the sentences in the letter form, will it be a big problem?

(For example, is it okay to write "(Mr.Miss)_____________ has 0000 won/= (0000 pounds) in cash deposit held with this financial institution" removing "for investment in a business in the United Kingdom"?)

And I think the words 'freely transferable' are very important.
But I don't know how to persuade him or how to make that sentence working for both he and me.

If anyone has got a similar problem, plz help me out.

Many thanks._

Kamal150
Newly Registered

Post by Kamal150 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Dear Mustansar,

Could you please kindly email the bank letter template to my email id: khanf70@yahoo.com
I really need it as early as possible.
Thank you very much !

Best Regards,

Kamal

Jyde0608
Newly Registered

Bank and legal representative letters for 3rd party funding.

Post by Jyde0608 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:55 am

Hello there,please can you forward to me the format for the bank and legal representative letters? I will appreciate if you can send it to streetkay@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks.

pashabhai
Newly Registered

Post by pashabhai » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Hello there,please can you forward to me the format for the bank and legal representative letters? I will appreciate if you can send it to pashinde123@gmail.com

My account is joint account with my dad, so I need no objection letter from my dad, does anybody have that format as well.......

thanks a million

pashabhai
Newly Registered

Post by pashabhai » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:35 pm

Dear Iqbal, bro please help me , forward me the letters that you have....
I have provided my email id in the message above......