ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saima999

Visa help

Post by saima999 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Hi
For spouse visa from Pakistan do we have to show 6 months pay slips from 1 employer or can it be from 2 ? Means 4 months from 1 employer and 2 from new employer ( incase of job change )
Thanks in advance

mannypk
Newly Registered

Post by mannypk » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:01 pm

If your sponsor has changed jobs then 12 months worth of payslips will need to be shown.

So for example if the sponsor has been in the new job for 2 months then 2 payslips from current job and 10 payslips from previous job.

More information regarding specified evidence can be found at

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... ndix-fmse/

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi

I think to the best of my knowledge its just the matter of providing them 6 months of payslips with six months of bank statements for a continous period.

I would like to share my example here I got married and I got divorced and then remarried in Pakistan. I was here on WP got my ILR last Aug 2012 and went to Pakistan and I have been made redundant during my holiday time period back in the month of October 2012, stayed a little while more in Pakistan and finally came back to UK in Nov 2012 and I got a new job in Dec 2012 I got my first pay in Jan 2013 and from there onwards I am planning to collect 6 months of payslips and six months of bank statements to apply for my future wifes visa that's what I've been told by many Immigration Lawyers in UK. I am hoping that it'll work for me when I apply for my new wifes visa from Pakistan.

Many thanks hopefully this will help.

mannypk
Newly Registered

Post by mannypk » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:17 pm

It is definitely 12 months where you have changed jobs

(from the link I posted earlier)

2. In respect of salaried employment in the UK, all of the following evidence must be provided:

(a) Wage slips covering:

(i) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application if the applicant has been employed by their current employer for at least 6 months (and where paragraph 13(b) of this Appendix does not apply); or
(ii) any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application if the applicant has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months (or at least 6 months but the person does not rely on paragraph 13(a) of this Appendix), or in the financial year(s) relied upon by a self-employed person.

The specified evidence requirements are quite detailed. I would highly recommend that all the information in the link is read and ask the here if you don't understand anything

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:09 pm

mannypk wrote:It is definitely 12 months where you have changed jobs

(from the link I posted earlier)

2. In respect of salaried employment in the UK, all of the following evidence must be provided:

(a) Wage slips covering:

(i) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application if the applicant has been employed by their current employer for at least 6 months (and where paragraph 13(b) of this Appendix does not apply); or
(ii) any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application if the applicant has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months (or at least 6 months but the person does not rely on paragraph 13(a) of this Appendix), or in the financial year(s) relied upon by a self-employed person.

The specified evidence requirements are quite detailed. I would highly recommend that all the information in the link is read and ask the here if you don't understand anything
Hi mannypk

I well and truely agree with you. That if you're in continous employment for a period of 6 months prior to the spouse visa application.