ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension - Date query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

peace26
Newly Registered

Tier 1 extension - Date query

Post by peace26 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:20 am

i am going to apply for tier 1 extension in february 2013, i want to know that i have moved my house/flat 7 different times during last 5 years. however i cannot remember the exact dates i moved :roll:
i know the correct month and year.

is it very important to have fixed dates when you moved in the last 5 years of address history. and the same query for the duration of qualification.

as this is an extension i do not want to get the dates wrong in comparison with initial Tier 1 application.

any advice is appreciated

many thanks for your time

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 extension - Date query

Post by kiranchinnu » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:59 am

peace26 wrote:i am going to apply for tier 1 extension in february 2013, i want to know that i have moved my house/flat 7 different times during last 5 years. however i cannot remember the exact dates i moved :roll:
i know the correct month and year.

is it very important to have fixed dates when you moved in the last 5 years of address history. and the same query for the duration of qualification.

as this is an extension i do not want to get the dates wrong in comparison with initial Tier 1 application.

any advice is appreciated

many thanks for your time
You will be OKIE by giving correct month and year.Dont worry.
Information provided is general guidance and does not constitute legal advice.

peace26
Newly Registered

Post by peace26 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Thank you very much for your time Kiranchinnu

i roughly remember my immi advisor told me that month and year is very important, dates can be grey area

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Also in new form they are asking only one previous address i.e. 'Previous Address 1',SO DONT WRY about your all other addresses as i just mentioned only one of my previous address but i carried a backup of all other address by copying the same page...case worker did not ask for all my previous address...

good luck:)

peace26
Newly Registered

Post by peace26 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:01 pm

thank you very much eskay_s for your precise info, i will carry the back up as advised

bali1981
Newly Registered

Post by bali1981 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Hi,

do we need to provide evidences for previous addresses for Main Applicant.

also, for dependent they have asked for previous addresses for last 5 years in UK. do we need to submit any evidence.

Thanks
Bali