ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

residency and work in NORWAY

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

parham_gs
Newly Registered

residency and work in NORWAY

Post by parham_gs » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:02 pm

Dear sirs,

Could you please give me more information about residency in Norway and Workpermit in there?
Since i`m married after how much time i can bring my family in Norway?
What is anout Employement?

Regards

gani999

Post by gani999 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:27 pm

parham,

In your past few posts you've enquired about every country from switzerland to norway and everything in between.

I take it that you just want to emigrate from wherever you are to whichever country is better than the one you are in right now, no matter which one it happens to be.

Remember that in order to emigrate, it would be best to choose one country, look at its requirements, see if you fit in, , spend some time researching the possibilities before taking a decision. If you haven't been able to emigrate to say, Switzerland or UK, I doubt Norway is going to be any easier.

As for residency in Norway, it isn't a free immigration country. You'll need a sponsor, meaning , you'll need to find a job there before you can get a visa to go and live there. Look up the web resources like www.workpermit.com for more informtion, better still, contact them.
http://www.workpermit.com/contact_us.htm

Hope this helps.

Adisa
Newly Registered

Post by Adisa » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:01 pm

i am also interested in movind to Norway.i think that is the best palce for children and i realy need to change the enviorment for health reasons.

but i get stuck on looking for work all the websites i tried are not in english so i am not able to read it.

can someone please help me with some info on moving and requierments how and what i need to do so.

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:52 pm

Adisa wrote:i am also interested in movind to Norway.i think that is the best palce for children and i realy need to change the enviorment for health reasons.

but i get stuck on looking for work all the websites i tried are not in english so i am not able to read it.
The official Norwegian site is available in English:
http://www.udi.no/default.aspx?id=2112