ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Plan Requirement - Entry Clearance Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hawkeye
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Business Plan Requirement - Entry Clearance Application

Post by hawkeye » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:41 pm

Hello everyone,

I intend to apply for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur from Karachi, Pakistan and have arranged all the documents which would account to 95 points. I would like to know if I need to include a business plan with my application applying from Pakistan. I am looking to set-up a franchise business in the UK but am not sure if I need to include a business plan along with my application if applying from outside UK.

I am currently on a Tier 4 student visa and would be returning to Pakistan next month to apply from there. I met an immigration solicitor in UK and he persisted that I need to include a business plan to strengthen the case. I surely can include one if it would support the application but at the same time, I do not want to complicate the case further with extra information.

Kindly share what would be more appropriate in your opinion.

Regards

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Business Plan Requirement - Entry Clearance Application

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:18 am

hawkeye wrote:I met an immigration solicitor in UK and he persisted that I need to include a business plan to strengthen the case.
Was he driving a cab at the time?

Open the policy guidance PDF, hit ctrl+F on your keyboard and enter business plan into the search field. Locate all instances of business plan in the document and follow any and all instructions you are given with regard to this.

hawkeye
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hawkeye » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:50 am

Thanks for your reply. I could not find a single instance of "business plan" in the policy document.

However, if I do have an intend to set-up a certain business and can produce a business plan, do you think it is a good idea to include it with my application to strengthen the case. I would appreciate if you can share your opinions about this matter. Thanks.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 am

hawkeye wrote:Thanks for your reply. I could not find a single instance of "business plan" in the policy document.

However, if I do have an intend to set-up a certain business and can produce a business plan, do you think it is a good idea to include it with my application to strengthen the case. I would appreciate if you can share your opinions about this matter. Thanks.
This is point bases system visa there is nothing like strengthen or weaken your case. If you meet the requirement and provide all relevant documents to support your points claimed then you will get the visa.

Just answer the questions which are asked in the application form but nothing else unless UKBA ask you.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:40 am

hawkeye wrote:Thanks for your reply. I could not find a single instance of "business plan" in the policy document.

hi,

Stick to policy guidance and if you have business plan than there is no HARM it sending with your application.

but you can apply visa without Business Plan too not a big deal.

hope it help

regards

Rehan