ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR under 10 yrs route- Appeal withdrawn

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

longresidence

ILR under 10 yrs route- Appeal withdrawn

Post by longresidence » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Dear friends,

I m really in trouble now. I dont know how I am going to get my ILR

At first I applied my tier 1 general extension. Since my tier 1 is still pending, I have varied to ILR under 10 yrs route. In tier 1 extension, I have used some false documents. Recently my ILR was refused with some silly reasons. So, I was bit relief n then I have appealed against the decision. I have been to the Appeals tribunal on the hearing date, so Home Office said that they want to withdrawn their refusal decision and further look into my case again.

I am really in tense now. I dont know how its going to change.

Can anyone please reply to this query as a matter of urgency.

1) now what is Home office decision again? will they refuse my visa under deception?
2) or will they grant my ILR because i finished my 10 yrs legal stay at the time of variation.
3) if they refuse my ILR under deception? any chances winning the case at the time of Appeal, because I have finished my 10 lawful residence here.
4) does HO have right to give another decision?

Plz I need urgent answers for the above queries. If anyone know the good solicitor please recommend me??

Thanks.

dreamfriend

Re: ILR under 10 yrs route- Appeal withdrawn

Post by dreamfriend » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:36 pm

ILR was refused with some silly reasons
It does not mean any things. You need to explain what the reasons for refusal so some one can answer.

longresidence

Post by longresidence » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:05 pm

My ILR under 10 yrs route refused reasons for that, I didnt finish my 10 yrs here as my tier 1 extension refused and later withdrawn in tribunal.

When I have been to the tribunal for ILR hearing, HO said that now they want to withdrawn ILR decision. And they did it.

My queries are:

1) if HO reconsider my ILR application, will they refuse under deception which I have used at the time of tier 1 extension. Although I didnt get benefit as my tier 1 was pending and later I have varied to ILR under 10 yrs route.

2) if they refuse under deception, any chances winning the case in tribunal because i have finished my 10 yrs lawful stay here.

ur advice is really helpful for my case. Can anyone please tell me the experiences and real time scenarios so that i really appreciate for ur time and help.

Thanks

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:27 pm

MY ADVISE TO YOU WOULD BE TO GET PROPER LEGAL ADVISE.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:57 pm

longresidence wrote:My ILR under 10 yrs route refused reasons for that, I didnt finish my 10 yrs here as my tier 1 extension refused and later withdrawn in tribunal.

When I have been to the tribunal for ILR hearing, HO said that now they want to withdrawn ILR decision. And they did it.

My queries are:

1) if HO reconsider my ILR application, will they refuse under deception which I have used at the time of tier 1 extension. Although I didnt get benefit as my tier 1 was pending and later I have varied to ILR under 10 yrs route. When that happens, you will probably be the first person to know. So no point asking here.

2) if they refuse under deception, any chances winning the case in tribunal because i have finished my 10 yrs lawful stay here. There could be more severe consequences from that than the one you fear.

ur advice is really helpful for my case. Can anyone please tell me the experiences and real time scenarios so that i really appreciate for ur time and help.

Thanks
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 am

wpilr_nov12 wrote:
longresidence wrote:My ILR under 10 yrs route refused reasons for that, I didnt finish my 10 yrs here as my tier 1 extension refused and later withdrawn in tribunal.

My queries are:

1) if HO reconsider my ILR application, will they refuse under deception which I have used at the time of tier 1 extension. Although I didnt get benefit as my tier 1 was pending and later I have varied to ILR under 10 yrs route. When that happens, you will probably be the first person to know. So no point asking here.

2) if they refuse under deception, any chances winning the case in tribunal because i have finished my 10 yrs lawful stay here. There could be more severe consequences from that than the one you fear.

Thanks
Mr work permit ilr "op didnt ask for criticism but instead he ask for any help , guidance /advice/possibilities regarding his scenario , i thought we are here to help and encourage each other like family or friend but from above response it feels like u r bit fed up with people asking questions here or pm u , btw ur signature its a bit rude isn't, this kind of answers could put some one off from discussing their real and honest scenario, i hope u don't mind me saying all this as i said what i felt about it ( soz if u mind it)

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:07 am

RANA-ALI wrote:
wpilr_nov12 wrote:

My queries are:

Thanks
Mr work permit ilr "op didnt ask for criticism but instead he ask for any help , guidance /advice/possibilities regarding his scenario , i thought we are here to help and encourage each other like family or friend but from above response it feels like u r bit fed up with people asking questions here or pm u , btw ur signature its a bit rude isn't, this kind of answers could put some one off from discussing their real and honest scenario, i hope u don't mind me saying all this as i said what i felt about it ( soz if u mind it)
Truth hurts. There are other forums in the world wild web for those who want niceties.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.