ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which PEO Station is best

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilrdep

Post by ilrdep » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:16 pm

stokbrig,
I am not sure of the reason suggesting Liverpool

mprmani,
appointments are made available only for next 6 weeks ( 42 days )

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:20 pm

mprmani wrote:what is the procedure to book appointment in Solihull PEO because I am planning to book appointment in Apr-13. But the online page is not working always :(
It is the same procedure with any PEO location. Nothing different for Solihull.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

ilrdep

Post by ilrdep » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:44 pm

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:01 am

ilrupdates wrote:.....

Firstly I am giving you my details and then i will put my questions so will be easy for you to reply my queries.

I am on HSMP 2 Years + Tier 1 G 3 Years

1.Very first HSMP issued from outside UK on 10-03-2008 and I claimed 10 points for my age. age was 28 Y and 7 M at that time.

2. First entered UK (with 45 days gap due to delayed travel) on 27-04-2008

3.Got Tier1 G on 26-03-2010 and still claimed 10 points for age, and my age this time was 30 Y and 7 M.

4. I am going to apply for ILR in this February 2013 or March 2013 and my Age will be 33 Y and 7M.

I have read from UKBA website that if applicant applying for IRL under points based system, he will be awarded the same age points as his first grant of leave. but still some statements are confusing for me as it says in
SET O form in section 9 page 27 and question C Age assessment as follows

c. Age Assessment

Please tick the relevant box to confirm the points you are claiming on the basis of your age at application for your first grant of leave in a relevant route:

Applications for indefinite leave to remain where an applicant has had, leave as a Writer, Composer or Artist, self employed Lawyer, or as a Tier 1 (general) Migrant under the rules in place
before 6 April 2010

Under 28 years of age 20 points
28 or 29 years of age 10 points
30 or 31 years of age 5 points

To me there is a contradiction in underlined and bold statements above.(which are both copied from Set O form). In underlined statements it asks to confirm the age points on the basis of very first grant of leave (which in my case was HSMP) and in bold statement it asks to claim the points on the basis of my Age at the time of my Tier 1G Extension visa (as the form has not mentioned the HSMP Category in the bold statement)
now as my age was 30Y 7 M at my Tier 1G extension, so will get 5 age points as shown above. Am I interpreting truly?
Please help me keeping my above personal and SET O Form details in view on following points.

Queries:

1. How many points I should get at my ILR application in February or March 2013 please. my age at that time will be 33 Y and 7 M.

2. Which is the earliest date for the ILR application via PEO service specifically in my case Please?

I will be very grateful to you for spending your some precious time on my case and for your reply.

Best Regards,
ilrupdates.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:22 am

ilrupdates wrote:.....

Firstly I am giving you my details and then i will put my questions so will be easy for you to reply my queries.

I am on HSMP 2 Years + Tier 1 G 3 Years

1.Very first HSMP issued from outside UK on 10-03-2008 and I claimed 10 points for my age. age was 28 Y and 7 M at that time.

2. First entered UK (with 45 days gap due to delayed travel) on 27-04-2008

3.Got Tier1 G on 26-03-2010 and still claimed 10 points for age, and my age this time was 30 Y and 7 M.

4. I am going to apply for ILR in this February 2013 or March 2013 and my Age will be 33 Y and 7M.

I have read from UKBA website that if applicant applying for IRL under points based system, he will be awarded the same age points as his first grant of leave. but still some statements are confusing for me as it says in
SET O form in section 9 page 27 and question C Age assessment as follows

c. Age Assessment

Please tick the relevant box to confirm the points you are claiming on the basis of your age at application for your first grant of leave in a relevant route:

Applications for indefinite leave to remain where an applicant has had, leave as a Writer, Composer or Artist, self employed Lawyer, or as a Tier 1 (general) Migrant under the rules in place
before 6 April 2010

Under 28 years of age 20 points
28 or 29 years of age 10 points
30 or 31 years of age 5 points

To me there is a contradiction in underlined and bold statements above.(which are both copied from Set O form). In underlined statements it asks to confirm the age points on the basis of very first grant of leave (which in my case was HSMP) and in bold statement it asks to claim the points on the basis of my Age at the time of my Tier 1G Extension visa (as the form has not mentioned the HSMP Category in the bold statement)
now as my age was 30Y 7 M at my Tier 1G extension, so will get 5 age points as shown above. Am I interpreting truly?
Please help me keeping my above personal and SET O Form details in view on following points.

Queries:

1. How many points I should get at my ILR application in February or March 2013 please. my age at that time will be 33 Y and 7 M.

2. Which is the earliest date for the ILR application via PEO service specifically in my case Please?

1) See http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=90855
2) From upto 28 days before the 5th anniversary from 10-03-2008 as you entered the UK within 3 months of EC.

stokbrig

Post by stokbrig » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Why most of ILR success stories in this forum happened either in Solihul or Croydon!? I rarely hear from Glasgow!!! ,Can anyone share his/her experience or advise on this matter please.

gladiator2012
Newly Registered

Post by gladiator2012 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:39 pm

It might just be the case that more immigrants are concentrated around these 2 areas and not as much in others... Just my guess.. Plus, obviously Croydon being the HO..

stokbrig

Post by stokbrig » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:23 pm

wpilr_nov12 wrote:
stokbrig wrote: ....
Do you think that staff at Croydon can deal with complex cases more efficiently and professionaly than other PEOs? thanks
Depends on your definition/situation of complex, efficiency and professionalism.

If your case is utterly complex, they will probably hold your application and tell you they need to do some further checks, and that they will call you in a few days. Would you class this as them being inefficient or unprofessional?

Only you would know the degree of compexity of your case, or if any at all.
I 've recently read in UKBA's website that you cann't apply in person if your case is complex!
How can I know whether my case is complex or not? and under which circumstances a case can be considered as complex by UKBA?what are their defintion/situation of complex?.. please advise