ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help!! Forgot to send one bank statement - Tier1 Extn

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpapp

Urgent help!! Forgot to send one bank statement - Tier1 Extn

Post by hsmpapp » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Hi All,

I posted documents for Tier1 extn yesterday. They will reach UKBA tomm. I am claiming maintenance funds from 1 Oct to 31 Dec. I forgot to attach one bank statement (for 4 days from 29 Oct to 3 Nov).

I am in panic.. What should i do now? Request Royal Mail to cancel delivery or contact UKBA and check if they can accept documents now??

Regards,
Kan

Mayurc

Post by Mayurc » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:42 am

I am not sure if I am right but saying this ...

Wait until you receive your application receipt letter, in that you will be able to find your CW name and details of the address. Then send your bank statement providing covering letter.

Or

Call them and see what they say...but again they would not be able to help you to locate your application in the bunch of posts.

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:03 am

I would second that, wait till you get the acknowledgement letter with reference number on it & then send the missed statement with a covering letter,

also keep another copy of the same statement handy in case it doesnt reach the CW and CW asks for it later then you can send it without any delay
Manka

hsmpapp

Post by hsmpapp » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Thanks for replying. I will wait for acknowledgement letter and then send missing bank statement. Do i need to attach COC form or not?

I am very anxious that case worker might not consider this additional bank statement and may even reject whole application (myself + 2 dependents) due to this..

Can anyone share similar experience and guide me what else can i try?

Regards,
HsmpApp

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:15 pm

read "documents we require" on page 1 point number 12 on guidance notes
Manka