ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some questions regarding correspondence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp07

Some questions regarding correspondence

Post by hsmp07 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:46 pm

Can any one please confirm two things

1. What is the address on which you have to send the HSMP initial application thru courier??

2. After I get my reference number I am planning to contact MBE for document pickup, can someone please tell me the contact Email address or phone for HSMP team so that I may inform them about the arrangement. Some applicants have informed that sometimes Hsmp team does not contact the applicant to confirm the reference number, in that case what email address should be used for communication.

I would appreciate your help ...Thanx

Pokie
Newly Registered

Post by Pokie » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:20 pm

1. The address for courier delivery is outlined in point 40 on the bottom of p.19 of the Guidance notes under the heading "Applications sent by courier".

2. Once you have received your reference number, you need to send a fax to the Home Office to request courier collection (see point 125 under "Return of Information" on p.13 of the Guidance notes). In the fax ask them to contact you by email when your documents are ready to be collected (include your email in the fax and other identifying info i.e. name, DOB, address etc.). This fax will be included with your application.

I ended up ringing the HO about a week or so after the credit card transaction went through to get my reference number. Just as well as I am still waiting to receive my ref number! I also rang a week after I sent the fax to confirm that the HO had noted in my file that I had requested courier collection.

The caseworker will email you when you documents are ready. Don't bother asking them for the result as they can not tell you over the phone or email. Email them back and confirm the address from which your documents need to be collected, the team the caseworker is in and ext number (won't always give you this but can try) and a convenient time to collect. Once you have all this info contact MBE to organise collection. The MBE collection can be organised quickly via email and a follow up phone call to give credit card details. They can't do anything until the documents are ready to be collected. I organised MBE to send to my documents to my work address so that I could receive them during business hours.

Hope this helps!