ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting is killing me :(

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jibri
BANNED

Waiting is killing me :(

Post by jibri » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:20 pm

Hi
My company applied in mid August still no development :( I asked my employer to check progress they email once and reply was application still waiting for allocate to case worker. Now this month we are very busy at work my visa expire on 14 March. Can I get update about our sponsor application directly because my boss is busy and I don't want to keep asking him about email them. if I can ask UKBA about sponsor license status which email address I need to send and what should I write.

Thanks

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Waiting is killing me :(

Post by makky86 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:12 pm

jibri wrote:Hi
My company applied in mid August still no development :( I asked my employer to check progress they email once and reply was application still waiting for allocate to case worker. Now this month we are very busy at work my visa expire on 14 March. Can I get update about our sponsor application directly because my boss is busy and I don't want to keep asking him about email them. if I can ask UKBA about sponsor license status which email address I need to send and what should I write.

Thanks
Sorry to hear that mate.

That is absolutey nightmare. UKBA Staff rather start working than slacking.

This is quite unfortunate for ya as we applied in first week of Aug and got the license in last week of November 2012.

Phone them and ask them wtf they are doing?

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Yar I they don't tell any thing on phone and when my employer emailed them few weeks before they said still waiting to allocate but now I want to get update directly from them rather then asking my boss to email them is there any way ? and thanks

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:02 pm

any one give advice can i ask from UKBA about progress of my sponsor license application ? and if yes what email address I need to use.

Thanks

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:33 am

no one knows simple information ??

Basharat81

Post by Basharat81 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:53 am

Email them on this email address by giving the company name and address
Sponsorprogress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

May help

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:47 pm

Thanks for reply but can I as employee contact them directly? or only my employer can ask about progress?

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:14 pm

your visa expires 14 March, in 2 months time. Going by timelines posted by others there is a good chance that your employer's sponsor licence application will be processed by then as it was submitted mid-August. One cannot tell though with what result because it depends if they complied with all requirements and submitted all the necessary supporting documents.

You as an employee cannot enquire about progress of the application, only the employer can.

If there is still no progress by end of February your employer should request urgent treatment.

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:33 am

thanks manci we will do that :)