ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

..please help its urgent

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

priyapp190
Newly Registered

..please help its urgent

Post by priyapp190 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:59 pm

I am working more then 40 hours on my NI number (i am not intituled to work after my current student visa extension ) will i face any problem with my next visa .............please help its urgent

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:07 am

Are you working when you have no permission to work?

Deviser

Re: ..please help its urgent

Post by Deviser » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:23 am

priyapp190 wrote:I am working more then 40 hours on my NI number (i am not intituled to work after my current student visa extension ) will i face any problem with my next visa .............please help its urgent
Yes, UKBA will check it and probably you will get your passport back on airport departure lounge. Same thing just happened 3 days ago with a student. You are actually destroying your UK immigration history.

I think when student has no work permission on visa and apply for further extension, UKBA thoroughly check their NI and other things to track working breach. They are well aware of the trick student usually use and are so strict now a days.

studio123
Newly Registered

Post by studio123 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:10 pm

they can't check how many hours you work as HMRC don't keep that information. they know you are working and where though so they will call your employer and find out.

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:27 pm

studio123 wrote:they can't check how many hours you work as HMRC don't keep that information. they know you are working and where though so they will call your employer and find out.
Well said studio123.
And i want to add more to this point, As many companies submit their accounts for final year taxation, HMRC don't have clue how many hours you do, when you call HMRC they ask you how many hours you do and your employer details.

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:04 pm

For all in a impression of they cant confirm with HMREV,

each tax payer is assign with a Tax code e:g 547L to 647, 710, 810.

so dont surprise when UKBA ask your tax code from HMREV through NI.

just pray, and stop breaching your visa.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------