ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr success > 180 in a year at Solihull PEO 15/01/2012

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILR180Days
Newly Registered

ilr success > 180 in a year at Solihull PEO 15/01/2012

Post by ILR180Days » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:02 am

Hi All,

Thanks for all sharing your experience helped me to sort my ILR with out help of any solicitor and immigration layers.Solihul is one of best PEO as far my experience.

My case details as follows.

1) I first entered uk on 13/Jul/2006.
2) I have nealy 25 days short absences between 2006 - 2009.
3) I had a long absence of 11/Jun/2009 - 23/Mar/2010 (287 in streach outside uk) + another 15 days in 2009 = 302 (between Apr 2009 - Mar 2010)
4) When I was in India I don't get any salary in UK ,I got married with in that period and underwent sleeping apena operation.
5) I returned back to UK 24/Mar/2010 and then no absence till now.

Today I went to solihul PEO to try my luck which work out perfectly got my ILR successfully.

During interview process case worker gone throught my form asking about my previous employment details.

Once he reaches immigration history section he identified that I was absent for longer period(302 days) and he asked me the reasion for the same.I told him I went to India for Marriage and I underwent operation for sleeping apena during that period.He asked me for the proof ,I submitted Medical certificate,Discharge summary ,Marriage certificate and personal letter detailed my absenses.Then he told me that he need to discuss with his senior before proceeding further.I agreed and he went to senior member and he had a discussion with my proof and other documents.Both went to some other place and verified my absenses may be in some other system not sure.After 10 mins case worker returned back and told me that he will considered my application based on proof provided as well I was in UK nearly 6 years 5 month in work related visa and waived my absenses.He also mention he might not considered my case if I came after 5 years completion.

After that he asked for evidences such as Life in UK test, Divident voucher,Bank statement, accountant letter.He calculated my gross salary and net divident.He also cross checking the salary and divident in my personal bank statement.Then he asked me to go to couter 6 for payment.After I made a payment ,they asked me wait on reception.Then they asked me to go for bio metrics.After bio metrics they asked me to come back by 3:00 pm for result.I returned back by 2:50pm the lady hand over my documents and ilr approval letter mention that it is successful.I will receive my Biometric card in 7 working days.

Document submitted

1) Marriage Certificate
2) Medical certificate.
3) Personal letter detaling reasion for long absences.(I write a small story to cover the long absence)
4) Divident voucher 5 months
5) Payslip 9 months
6) Personal bank statement.
7) Accountant letter.
8) Life in UK test

I can't belive that my ilr approved.Thanks all again for your valuble information shared.

I hope Solihul PEO is best place for long absence people with some reasionable proof ,you can try with out losing your money.

Thanks

Happyboy

techie_09

Post by techie_09 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:14 am

congratulations Happyboy!

You said caseworker calculated "gross salary and net dividends". I was under impression gross dividend can be used as earnings. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Also did you (assuming you are company director) sign and stamped your salary slips?

Thanks in advance.
Techie

leoinuk
Newly Registered

Post by leoinuk » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:16 am

Congrats!
You didn't submit your business bank account, did you?

ILR180Days
Newly Registered

Post by ILR180Days » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:33 am

techie_09 wrote:congratulations Happyboy!

You said caseworker calculated "gross salary and net dividends". I was under impression gross dividend can be used as earnings. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Also did you (assuming you are company director) sign and stamped your salary slips?

Thanks in advance.
gross salary and net dividends only.

My accountant provided me with formal Payslip
Last edited by ILR180Days on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

mohan_atr
Newly Registered

Post by mohan_atr » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:33 am

Many congrats.

What kind evidences you have submitted for the absences due to medical reason ? Did you just submit the medical certificate on doctor's letterhead or certificate along with all medical diagnostic records like scan report, X-ray, blood test reports etc..

Thanks

ILR180Days
Newly Registered

Post by ILR180Days » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:34 am

leoinuk wrote:Congrats!
I have it with me but caseworker not asked for it .So not submitted

ILR180Days
Newly Registered

Post by ILR180Days » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:37 am

mohan_atr wrote:Many congrats.

What kind evidences you have submitted for the absences due to medical reason ? Did you just submit the medical certificate on doctor's letterhead or certificate along with all medical diagnostic records like scan report, X-ray, blood test reports etc..

Thanks
I submitted medical certificate in Hospital letter head and Discharge summary which mentioned all the test.But personal letter helped me to justify my situation better

leoinuk
Newly Registered

Post by leoinuk » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:44 am

ILR180Days wrote:
I see, so it's good to have it just in case. thanks.
Another question, how did you book your appointment? I can find slots if I don't select dependant, but nothing if with dependants. So wondering how did you do it please?

mohan_atr
Newly Registered

Post by mohan_atr » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:45 am

ILR180Days wrote: I submitted medical certificate in Hospital letter head and Discharge summary which mentioned all the test.But personal letter helped me to justify my situation better
Thanks again.

ILR180Days
Newly Registered

Post by ILR180Days » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:56 am

leoinuk wrote:
ILR180Days wrote:
Another question, how did you book your appointment? I can find slots if I don't select dependant, but nothing if with dependants. So wondering how did you do it please?
Follow the tricks mentioned in this forum.I hope ilr appointment is quite easy compare Tier1 extention. Open two browser one for refresh and get ready with another with required details.I hope you can try with out dependent which will be bit easy as well rescheduling appointment easy than new appointments.

ILR180Days
Newly Registered

Post by ILR180Days » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:08 am

leoinuk wrote:
ILR180Days wrote:
Lot of Solihul appointment Available now try and grab some mate

leoinuk
Newly Registered

Post by leoinuk » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:11 am

ILR180Days wrote:
leoinuk wrote:
ILR180Days wrote:
Lot of Solihul appointment Available now try and grab some mate
ok...I will keep trying, thanks!

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:03 am

congrats ILR180.
I will be applying from solihull in few weeks as a employee of limited director. Can you please confirm that you checked Business Statements in the form or not? Any tax or employment history asked for five years . please confirm

thanks

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: ilr success > 180 in a year at Solihull PEO 15/01/201

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:26 am

ILR180Days wrote:After 10 mins case worker returned back and told me that he will considered my application based on proof provided as well I was in UK nearly 6 years 5 month in work related visa and waived my absenses.He also mention he might not considered my case if I came after 5 years completion.
Congrat's ILR180Days! Its good to hear of a success story where discretion was applied after the new rules came into effect. May I ask what work related immigration category you applied under and whether the entire residence period (6 years 5 month) was under the same category?

ILR180Days
Newly Registered

Re: ilr success > 180 in a year at Solihull PEO 15/01/201

Post by ILR180Days » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:37 am

cs95tdg wrote:
ILR180Days wrote:After 10 mins case worker returned back and told me that he will considered my application based on proof provided as well I was in UK nearly 6 years 5 month in work related visa and waived my absenses.He also mention he might not considered my case if I came after 5 years completion.
Congrat's ILR180Days! Its good to hear of a success story where discretion was applied after the new rules came into effect. May I ask what work related immigration category you applied under and whether the entire residence period (6 years 5 month) was under the same category?[/quote

I was in Work permit from Jul 2006 - Mar 2008.After then I was in Tier 1 General till yesterday :lol:

ameets123
Newly Registered

Post by ameets123 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:37 am

Can you please share the cover letter wordings related to Sickness as I have got the same situation as you.
Thanks

patt

Post by patt » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi ILR180Days,

Congratulation to you.

I went to PEO Solihull yesterday but I did not get ILR approved letter.

I got only 2 letters.

1.Biometric letter which states that my Biometric card will deliver within 7-10 working days.

2.Attached 2 pages about ILR information mentioned that " THIS IS INFORMATION ONLY DO NOT CONVEY ILR granted"

Do you have the same letter as me? or Do I have different one?

To be honest, at the moment I'm not too sure what is happening with my application "granted or not granted"?

Cheers

Patt

ILR180Days
Newly Registered

Post by ILR180Days » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:53 pm

patt wrote:Hi ILR180Days,

Congratulation to you.

I went to PEO Solihull yesterday but I did not get ILR approved letter.

I got only 2 letters.

1.Biometric letter which states that my Biometric card will deliver within 7-10 working days.

2.Attached 2 pages about ILR information mentioned that " THIS IS INFORMATION ONLY DO NOT CONVEY ILR granted"

Do you have the same letter as me? or Do I have different one?

To be honest, at the moment I'm not too sure what is happening with my application "granted or not granted"?

Cheers

Patt
Thanks You !!!

Your ILR got approved as per my understanding.You can see it in second page it clearly mentioned as ILR has been approved .Please check your letter again.

ILR180Days
Newly Registered

Post by ILR180Days » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm

gaboon_viper wrote:congrats ILR180.
I will be applying from solihull in few weeks as a employee of limited director. Can you please confirm that you checked Business Statements in the form or not? Any tax or employment history asked for five years . please confirm

thanks
They haven't asked for any document but asked about my Visa details verbally from initial entry and cross check in the system,But no document asked by case by case worker apart normal documents

ilr_trauma
Newly Registered

congrats

Post by ilr_trauma » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:37 am

Hi,
congrats on your ILR. That's big achievement I believe. I have a similar situation as you. I have written that in below post. I am also on visa for 6 years 4 months and I was out of UK for around 410 days.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=767384

Can I ask you few queries..

How come no cost in case of rejection? Normally they take fees first and then check details and fees is not refunded.

Is it true that you have to apply by post in case absences are more than 180 days..

Have you got any templates/soft copies?

thanks..

ILR180Days
Newly Registered

Re: congrats

Post by ILR180Days » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:12 pm

ilr_trauma wrote:Hi,
congrats on your ILR. That's big achievement I believe. I have a similar situation as you. I have written that in below post. I am also on visa for 6 years 4 months and I was out of UK for around 410 days.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=767384

Can I ask you few queries..

How come no cost in case of rejection? Normally they take fees first and then check details and fees is not refunded.

Is it true that you have to apply by post in case absences are more than 180 days..

Have you got any templates/soft copies?

thanks..
I would suggest you to go to Solihull PEO.They work on following model

1) Provide you token
2) Call for discussion with case worker .They will go through form and all your documents.If any compelling reasons occurs they might discuss with Senior case worker,if they fine with your evidences they will take your case further and ask you to pay or else they will not proceed your application no need to pay any money.
3) Payment
4) Bio metric
5) Decision letter offer after 2 hours time.

This workflow only in Birmingham Solihul PEO I thing not sure about other PEO's .

So plan your documents accordingly