ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visit

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

indian_in_uk

Family Visit

Post by indian_in_uk » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:58 am

Hi All,

I have been working in the UK for last more than four and half years. Me and my wife are earning good salaries and now I am planning to sponser my parents to visit us (for one month summer hholidays only).

My mother and sister are planning to visit us in June. Also, my uncle, aunt and niece are coming as well.. We have a two bedroom flat in UK with a seperate reception room (seperate than living/dining room). I was wondering whether this is enough space according to Home Office regulations? Also, what type of documents I need to produce to get them the visitor visa?

Thanks
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.