ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child born in UK in Dec 2012 and T1 Gen expiring in May,2013

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shedy789

Child born in UK in Dec 2012 and T1 Gen expiring in May,2013

Post by shedy789 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:15 am

Hi,
I have a baby boy born in UK on December 04, 2012 and I'm on tier 1 General visa which is expiring on May 11, 2013 and requires next extension. my question is should I go for T1 general visa for my new born baby now and later for my extension or I can apply for my baby first time at the time of my extension, I'm planning to apply on March 31, 2013.

Why I'm asking it may take longer for baby to get T1 general dependant visa and it may delay my extension process and second reason is why to pay twice when there is hardly three months left.

Third part of question is what is the procedure to apply for new born baby and do I have to pay full like GBP561 for that?

Regards,

askhan
United Kingdom

Re: Child born in UK in Dec 2012 and T1 Gen expiring in May,

Post by askhan » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:03 am

shedy789 wrote:Hi,
I have a baby boy born in UK on December 04, 2012 and I'm on tier 1 General visa which is expiring on May 11, 2013 and requires next extension. my question is should I go for T1 general visa for my new born baby now and later for my extension or I can apply for my baby first time at the time of my extension, I'm planning to apply on March 31, 2013.

up to you, you can wait and send later with you.

Why I'm asking it may take longer for baby to get T1 general dependant visa and it may delay my extension process and second reason is why to pay twice when there is hardly three months left.

Third part of question is what is the procedure to apply for new born baby and do I have to pay full like GBP561 for that?

birthcertificate detailed
passport
pics
full fee
depndent form

Regards,
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Re: Child born in UK in Dec 2012 and T1 Gen expiring in May,

Post by kiranchinnu » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:07 am

shedy789 wrote:Hi,

Regards,
Get the baby passport and then apply along with your extension. No need to apply for visa if your not intending to travel outside of the country after your extenstion as well(this is if you want to save money)
Information provided is general guidance and does not constitute legal advice.