ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier1enterpreneur

hi humv

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:43 pm

hi humv.. Sorry to hear that it been so long. I am sure it is frustrating and most of us are victims of the waiting times.
I believe you can contact ukba and speak to them as you will be able to track your application as it will be 6 months and above soon. please get in touch with them personally and inform us about your conversation.

hope we all hear something soon :)
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Humv

Post by Humv » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:57 pm

madina100 wrote:Hi Humv,
When u attended ur biometrics?
Ur funds r here or abroad?
If ur funds r abroad then u should check with ur Bank aswell that have they contacted them.
Regards,
Madina100

Funds held abroad, Category D
Bio given- 27th July

Humv

Re: hi humv

Post by Humv » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:59 pm

tier1enterpreneur wrote:hi humv.. Sorry to hear that it been so long. I am sure it is frustrating and most of us are victims of the waiting times.
I believe you can contact ukba and speak to them as you will be able to track your application as it will be 6 months and above soon. please get in touch with them personally and inform us about your conversation.

hope we all hear something soon :)

I have rang them personally today. The lady took my details. all she said 'system shows your application hasnt compeleted yet, still under process. I am unable to provide you further information.'

what the hell is this!! :S
Last edited by Humv on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tier1enterpreneur

hi

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:02 pm

you need to call them may be on 16 or 17 and then track it. thats when u wud have been above 6 months old with ur application submission. Also did u apply in London ?
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Humv

Re: hi

Post by Humv » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:15 pm

tier1enterpreneur wrote:you need to call them may be on 16 or 17 and then track it. thats when u wud have been above 6 months old with ur application submission. Also did u apply in London ?
yeah in London.

That lady said its fine only a day less. But she said when you ring for the update after six months thats the only info they can provide. :s

Ahmed25

Post by Ahmed25 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:12 pm

But whats new in it? You already know that your application is in process. I thought after completing 6 months when you call them they will process your application on the same day or atleast give you some satisfactory reply but this awnser shows that there is no way to track your application until you get your documents back. This is terrible. Means they can keep the documents as long as they want, there is no time limit and I am sure if you gonna argue them they will say just withdraw your application. These are really cheap tactics.

Humv

Post by Humv » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Ahmed25 wrote:But whats new in it? You already know that your application is in process. I thought after completing 6 months when you call them they will process your application on the same day or atleast give you some satisfactory reply but this awnser shows that there is no way to track your application until you get your documents back. This is terrible. Means they can keep the documents as long as they want, there is no time limit and I am sure if you gonna argue them they will say just withdraw your application. These are really cheap tactics.
Exactly! thats what I am saying! I asked the HO lady 6 months have been completed whats the timelimit now? She goes there is no timlimit. you will have to wait! I am so p**** off!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:32 pm

Hello Everyone,

Just to update you all,

Applied Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa on 07/01/2013
Acknowledgment Letter Received on 14/01/2013 (dated 10/01/2013)

Biometric : Still waiting

regards

Rehan

Kaiser

Post by Kaiser » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:42 pm

rehan01 wrote:Hello Everyone,

Just to update you all,

Applied Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa on 07/01/2013
Acknowledgment Letter Received on 14/01/2013 (dated 10/01/2013)

Biometric : Still waiting

regards

Rehan
Hi
I applied 12/12 nd got acknolidgement letter 24/12
Still waiting for boi letter so wait as u can,,,,

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:59 pm

Humv wrote:
Ahmed25 wrote:But whats new in it? You already know that your application is in process. I thought after completing 6 months when you call them they will process your application on the same day or atleast give you some satisfactory reply but this awnser shows that there is no way to track your application until you get your documents back. This is terrible. Means they can keep the documents as long as they want, there is no time limit and I am sure if you gonna argue them they will say just withdraw your application. These are really cheap tactics.
Exactly! thats what I am saying! I asked the HO lady 6 months have been completed whats the timelimit now? She goes there is no timlimit. you will have to wait! I am so p**** off!
Exactly same thing i been told by the lady. UKBA s**** man. This is much more then harrasement should sue ukba for that.I think we should sign some sort of online petition and send to house of commons.

sagar2009

Processing time

Post by sagar2009 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:35 am

Hi guys,
I am still waiting for a response from UKBA, any idea whats happening with the agency?
Following are the dates.

Applied on: 19/07/2012
Category : D - £50,000 PSW route (Funds Overseas)
Acknowledgement : 23/07/2012
Biometrics Letter: 24/07/2012
Biometrics Given: - 30/07/2012
Approval letter: - Awaiting
BRP: -Awaiting

Regards

mayur9382
Newly Registered

Contacted Local PM

Post by mayur9382 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:11 am

Hello All,

I have recently contacted my Local MP and he made representations to UKBA on my behalf. He has been told that my application is actively considered but unfortunately they are unable to provide any time frames.

I contacted MP because I had to visit my country as My sisters wedding taking place on 15th Jan 2013. but unfortunately times up now. so i have to wait and watch..

All I want to say to UKBA is this is just ridiculous.

SAD :(

Sarah_123
Newly Registered

Re: Applications made from within UK

Post by Sarah_123 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:02 pm

So is there anone who got a visa fro the beginning of this year..I have only seen one person in this post who got the visa on 8th of January...is there no one else who has got the visa....

Also is there anyone who gave biometrics in August and has got the visa? because from the looks of it UKBA stopped processing applications after July

Ahmed25

Post by Ahmed25 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:44 pm

They definitely have some plan or their system is totally crashed. They are saying the delay is due to too many applications but how much application they got? They didn't take so long before when they had loads of application in different category now their is just one category which is T1(E). Previously, people got their visas in just 2 or three weeks but now they are not able to process applications even in 6 months. Some people talking about online petition and some contacted home office via MP but friends if you are following the immigration news in last few months then you definitely know that there is no one more powerful than home office neither MP not even parliament. Currently they are acting like a king who doesn't answerable to anyone. Nothing change when I applied in the beginning of August they were processing applications received in mid june or july and today after more than 6 months they are processing the same period applications.

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Hello guys

If u check the history of ukba since this new gov is on power they kept on changing the policies of immigration rule so what they do is check other countries like Australia this point system was taken from them

But the problem is that even they don't even know what's are those first of all if u apply from uk total number of papers a person give is around 35 each then they ask stupid questions on it for no reason

Then the people they are hiring nowadays are British or European either they don't have any knowledge or no English so they kind of on learning phases

And if u apply from outside total nber of application pages are 12 in total and people there are experienced and old in the rules

A British people think we south East Asian are poor but they get confused when that much money we can produce in no time which they work hard all there life plus cash no loans or benefits

The only thing we can do is wait nothing else even prime minister is dum he won't know anything about it

Ahmed25

Post by Ahmed25 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Seems the case worker handling T1(E) cases still on holidays after Xmas.

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:51 pm

hi guys

Is anyone here who applied in September 2012

I applied on 28th Sep via psw (50k) route money held in UK Bank
Bio done on 18th Oct
Still Waiting

masha
United Kingdom

Post by masha » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:13 pm

gardazi76 wrote:Hello guys

If u check the history of ukba since this new gov is on power they kept on changing the policies of immigration rule so what they do is check other countries like Australia this point system was taken from them

But the problem is that even they don't even know what's are those first of all if u apply from uk total number of papers a person give is around 35 each then they ask stupid questions on it for no reason

Then the people they are hiring nowadays are British or European either they don't have any knowledge or no English so they kind of on learning phases

And if u apply from outside total nber of application pages are 12 in total and people there are experienced and old in the rules

A British people think we south East Asian are poor but they get confused when that much money we can produce in no time which they work hard all there life plus cash no loans or benefits

The only thing we can do is wait nothing else even prime minister is dum he won't know anything about it
from the progress i can see of ukba, and policies of current regime. I think that this is an anti immigrant govt. I think this is one of their tactic to delay the decision of the applicant, so that they can play with the statistics of figures they promised in elections about the immigration. I think only reason for delay is that they wanted to distribute the figures in months, like if they wanted to grant visa for 10 applicant a week, they are distributing them to 5 weeks. thats how they are delaying tactics. Only thing we can do

masha
United Kingdom

only thing we can do

Post by masha » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:19 pm

only thing we can do is speak to your local mp's as this is not an ordinary category, its a high value migrants. we are not domestic servants ask them to write to specifically about it. , if they are taking this long its negatively impacting our business etc. that is how they will take some action.

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:23 pm

well guys mp are from the same party what i think to go to the opposition side as they can make things more issue on it rather then go to same party mp those making this issue they wont go against the party rules isnt it

masha
United Kingdom

plez

Post by masha » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:24 pm

all of those friends who have waited for more than 3 months or 13 weeks, please meet your local mp. it will benefit you and all those who have applied. and you will get the benefit of helping others. one thing I wanted to say here its a delicate matter, so handle it delicately. this is completely unfair and unjustified. we need to wake up now

buntyz

hi

Post by buntyz » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:14 am

i think instead of contacting local MP's its better if we all will make and sign a online petitiona nd send it to UKBA and house of commons. that can make some difference when there will be hundreds or thousands people will sign rather than a single individual.
they have no right to play with our futures.

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Re: hi

Post by entreprenuer11 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:14 am

buntyz wrote:i think instead of contacting local MP's its better if we all will make and sign a online petitiona nd send it to UKBA and house of commons. that can make some difference when there will be hundreds or thousands people will sign rather than a single individual.
they have no right to play with our futures.
Hi why dont you visit
http://www.change.org/en-GB/start-a-petition
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/

and start an online petition. We will all sign it and than submit to house of commons.

tier1enterpreneur

******Hello All IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT *******

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:54 am

Hello!

I've started the petition "UKBA: Speed up the processing times for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas" and need your help to get it off the ground.

Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/u ... neur-visas

(Copy paste above link and when the page opens sign up on the right hand side of the page with your details and specifically mentioning why this petition is important to you. Make everyone you know sign this petition including your dependents, business partners. if they have applied for the same visas.)

I have also signed another petition which will be open to debate by government but i am awaiting to hear from them in a weeks time. as soon as that is available I will post another message.

Here's why it's important:

It is important as we are awaiting the visas to commence businesses. Due to the delay in the processing times, the investment money is being stagnated and resulting in losses which eventually is affecting the economy. Besides the delay in processing times is not allowing the applicants to leave the country for other professional and personal commitments. There have been applicants who cannot leave the country to attend their brother's or sister's wedding, some cannot attend the funeral of the deceased. In case of urgency applicant will be advised to withdraw the application, which again does not resolve the problem as the return of documents is taking longer too. Having investments stagnated for 50K and 200K for different applicants is definitely as drawback and I certainly do not appreciate this. Please can UKBA speed up the processing times leading to earlier decisions allowing the applicants to decide to shape their futures as future entrepreneur helping strengthen the economy. Thanking you.

You can sign my petition by clicking here.

Thanks!
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

buntyz

Re: ******Hello All IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT *******

Post by buntyz » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:35 pm

i do appreciate your effort bruv and urge evrybdy to sign it and get it signed from as many ppl possible.
tier1enterpreneur wrote:Hello!

I've started the petition "UKBA: Speed up the processing times for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas" and need your help to get it off the ground.

Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/u ... neur-visas

(Copy paste above link and when the page opens sign up on the right hand side of the page with your details and specifically mentioning why this petition is important to you. Make everyone you know sign this petition including your dependents, business partners. if they have applied for the same visas.)

I have also signed another petition which will be open to debate by government but i am awaiting to hear from them in a weeks time. as soon as that is available I will post another message.

Here's why it's important:

It is important as we are awaiting the visas to commence businesses. Due to the delay in the processing times, the investment money is being stagnated and resulting in losses which eventually is affecting the economy. Besides the delay in processing times is not allowing the applicants to leave the country for other professional and personal commitments. There have been applicants who cannot leave the country to attend their brother's or sister's wedding, some cannot attend the funeral of the deceased. In case of urgency applicant will be advised to withdraw the application, which again does not resolve the problem as the return of documents is taking longer too. Having investments stagnated for 50K and 200K for different applicants is definitely as drawback and I certainly do not appreciate this. Please can UKBA speed up the processing times leading to earlier decisions allowing the applicants to decide to shape their futures as future entrepreneur helping strengthen the economy. Thanking you.

You can sign my petition by clicking here.

Thanks!