ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one managed to get english lang letter from OU Uni, Hyd

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zyx2007
Newly Registered

Any one managed to get english lang letter from OU Uni, Hyd

Post by zyx2007 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:46 pm

Hello
Is there any one out there, who managed to get a letter from OU, Hyderabad saying that "medium of instructions through out the course was in english"

or anyone who succeeded to get approval with dafault medium letter from OU. please help me. I am wasting my time in trying to get this letter.

Cheers,
zyx...

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:21 pm

i dont understand why u r wasting ur time

there is a specific form in examination branch to get the medium of instr certificate. pay 150 rs and give ur transcripts degree...and submit in exm branch opp. womens hostel..hey dont waste ur time looking at the girls...heehe

its pretty easy..i got it in two weeks..

zyx2007
Newly Registered

Thanks freebird

Post by zyx2007 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:09 pm

Thanks for your reply. I have got the certificate from OU. they issued the default format "passed through english medium". they denied to issue a letter mentioning "instruction through out the course was in english".

I am asking if anybody managed to get a letter from OU saying "instruction through out the course was in english". You have been saying something about letter but never said what exactly u have in that letter wheter it is default format or modified one with what we required. Thanks if you can give some more details.

Cheers,
ZYX.

tnr
Newly Registered

Post by tnr » Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:31 am

Hi zyx2007,

HSMP team accepted my medium of instruction was issued by OU......don't worry.

zyx2007
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by zyx2007 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:15 pm

Thank you very much buddy it have strengthened my hopes. How ever i am thinking to get a letter from collage also and will submit both letters. Letter from college will have like this "This college is affliated to Osmania University. What do you recommend?. Will this cause any confuse to the case worker?

Cheers
Zyx

tnr
Newly Registered

Post by tnr » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:24 am

Just submit only the letter issued by OU, otherwise CW will be in confusion...bcz my friend also submitted same thing and he got an approval.

zyx2007
Newly Registered

Thanks mate.

Post by zyx2007 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:05 pm

Thanks mate, i got a reply from HSMP team as well saying that it is enough.