ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Funds Requirement - Entry Clearance from Pak

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hawkeye
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Maintenance Funds Requirement - Entry Clearance from Pak

Post by hawkeye » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:18 am

Hello readers,

I would like to re-confirm the amount to be maintained as Maintenance Funds if applying for Entry Clearance from Karachi, Pakistan. My understanding is as follows:

Main Applicant: £ 3,100/-
2 Dependants: £ 1,800 x 2 = £ 3,600/-

Total of £ 6,700/- to be maintained for 90 days at a regulated financial institution in Pakistan.

It seems a bit confusing at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ce-changes so I want to ensure the amount before I start to maintain. It does not specifically mention amount for Entry Clearance Application (Outside of UK).

I would be maintaining in my GBP account in a Bank in Pakistan which I feel is better than maintaining in PKR account due to the foreign exchange uncertainty.

Regards

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:25 am

What is your doubt? You have confirmed the amounts and those amounts comply with the amounts in the link, and you are applying after the date when those new prices were introduced. There is no confusion.

hawkeye
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hawkeye » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:31 am

thank you for your reply. I was not sure of the maintenance amount for the dependants applying outside of UK since the above UKBA link only says the following:

Dependents of Tier 1 applicants who have been in the UK for less than 12 months - £1,800

Dependents of Tier 1 applicants - all other applications - £600

Now which one would apply for applications outside of UK.

Regards

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:00 pm

You are fine with the sums you have mentioned

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:26 pm

hawkeye wrote:thank you for your reply. I was not sure of the maintenance amount for the dependants applying outside of UK since the above UKBA link only says the following:

Dependents of Tier 1 applicants who have been in the UK for less than 12 months - £1,800

Dependents of Tier 1 applicants - all other applications - £600

Now which one would apply for applications outside of UK.

Regards
I agree with Lucapooka, and you have mention the correct figures so go ahead with it and good luck with your application