ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI - in person at HCI London (Token distribution timing)

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nmehta
United Kingdom

OCI - in person at HCI London (Token distribution timing)

Post by nmehta » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:44 am

Hi All,

Anyone who has applied for OCI - in person at HCI London recently, can you please confirm what time do they start distributing tokens for submitting OCI Applications.

The time on the website is 12.30 pm but just want to confirm as when I went some time back to collect my Indian passport, there were few upset people complaining that the time stated on the website was incorrect and that their day got wasted as they missed the time window. Apparently someone processing the application also agreed that the timings on the website were not updated and hence the confusion.

Thanks,

vij_sp_1980

Post by vij_sp_1980 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Issue of Tokens for submission of OCI applications 1230 – 1430 hrs

I recently applied for OCI in person in london and the timings stated in the website is correct.

nmehta
United Kingdom

Post by nmehta » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:11 am

Thank you very much for confirming.

Can you also please share how long did it take for in-person OCI application to process.

Thanks,

vij_sp_1980

Post by vij_sp_1980 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:59 pm

please watch timeline threads.