ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Visa Extn Previous address query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bali1981
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent Visa Extn Previous address query

Post by bali1981 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Hi All,

I am due for Tier 1 General Visa extension in March 2013. I am also planning to apply my wife's dependent
visa for extension and my new born baby's dependent visa.

while going through the Dependent form, I came across previous address section where in Previous addresses of UK
for last 5 years is to be mentioned. I would need some guidance on how this details would have any impact on
my applications.

Actually my wife joined me on a dependent visa in November 2010. she moved to Birmingham in March 2011 after getting a job
while I was still with my previous company at the old address.
We spent around 3-4 months living separately and were going through this temparory adjustments where in I would go on to meet her over the weekend.
I finally moved to Birmingham where she is working in June 2011 and has been staying together since then.

Now I am not sure whether should I mention in the previous address as Birmingham which would be different to my address for those temporary period of adjustments
we were going through.

Your guidance would be highly appreciated.

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:22 am

"she moved to Birmingham in March 2011 after getting a job
while I was still with my previous company at the old address. "

During this period (means until you join her in birmingham/lived seperately),did she chnaged her communication address for her bank or any govt related etc...

if she changed her address in records then yes you can mention it but if she did not changed her communication address even though she lived seperatly for temporary...no need to mention that ...i beleive...

bali1981
Newly Registered

Post by bali1981 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Thanks eskay_s for your reply.

But, If I mention her address different to my address for those temporary period then would that have any impact on our visa.
I am worrying from the point mention in the Immigration rules.
319C(e). Below is the text details from UKBA immigration rules

"(e) The applicant and the Relevant Points Based System Migrant must intend to live with the other as their spouse or civil partner, unmarried or same-sex partner throughout the applicants stay in the UK. "

Please any one can throw some light. Your guidence is utmost needed.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:53 pm

I am sure you wife came with the intention of living with you throughout. Whether she actually did it, is immaterial - the requirement is simply an intention, not actual action.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

bali1981
Newly Registered

Post by bali1981 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:56 am

Thanks mulderpf for your reply.
But I am sorry but not much clear with what you suggest.

if I put previous address details different to what I had in 2011 for those couple of months will they raise any issue for extension visa to proceed successfully. would this lead to any opportunity for them to refuse extension of visa.

Also, regarding the payslips, the date the salary is credited to my account is diffferent to the date mentioned in the payslip. Would that lead to any issue
Do I need to acquire additional Employer reference letter to support this.

All members please your support and guidence very much needed.

Thanks In Advance to all.

bali1981
Newly Registered

Post by bali1981 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Guys please share your thoughts as I am due to apply next week.

Your help is very much needed.