ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I apply MN1 for my daughter while she holds Tier1dependa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

immi_enq
Newly Registered

Can I apply MN1 for my daughter while she holds Tier1dependa

Post by immi_enq » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:46 pm

My daughter born on Mar-2012 and she is currently holding indian passport without any visa s stamped. I initially went for her ILR along with mine, but was rejected as mother is still in Tier1 dependant visa.
So I have to apply for Tier 1 PBS dependant for baby as well on Feb as we have travel plans to INDIA on March.

In the meantime, since now I am having ILR, can I proceed with her MN1 application as well in parallel to that??

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:06 pm

Yes. And if you choose to apply via NCS, your daughter can have her passport back with her and not send it away.

Currently MN1 applications are taking 4-6 weeks, and add further few weeks after that for passport, if your travel plan allows.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.