ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abc_123
Newly Registered

PEO Appointment

Post by abc_123 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:34 am

Hi Team

Please help me with this. For the last 2 weeks I am trying to book a PEO appointment for Feb or March but system shows no slots left. I have tried this in the mid night and during the normal hours but every time I am getting the same message. I can understand that there might not be any slots left for January but surely I can book for Feb or March.

Friends, seniors and moderators please help me with this and advise how I can book an appointment or is there another way we can book PEO. appointment.

Thanks in advance.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:19 pm

There are new slots released each mid night but they are going very fast and usually the system does not work at midnights. You should keep trying to find a cancellation. So far, the slots until 12th Feb have been released.

VMG
Newly Registered

Re: PEO Appointment

Post by VMG » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:52 am

[quote="abc_123"]Hi Team

Please help me with this. For the last 2 weeks I am trying to book a PEO appointment for Feb or March but system shows no slots left. I have tried this in the mid night and during the normal hours but every time I am getting the same message. I can understand that there might not be any slots left for January but surely I can book for Feb or March.

Friends, seniors and moderators please help me with this and advise how I can book an appointment or is there another way we can book PEO. appointment.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

No win No fee No advance payment : premium.appointments@gmail.com

davidpie
BANNED

Post by davidpie » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:02 pm

It is very hard to find new appointment and takes lots of effort, because many people attempts to book on website at same time midnight, but if you want to allow me to catch any cancellations for you during daytime or new appointment, please contact to advertising link deleted by moderator

professionals
Newly Registered

Post by professionals » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:01 pm

There is step by step instruction to book an appointment please see link below:

http://londonseye.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1 ... -home.html
Last edited by professionals on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:44 am

Three "ads" for this really useless service that suddenly popped up in one thread. Be very, very wary of these guys - I know of someone who used this service who had an appointment booked, only to have it cancelled subsequently (speculation is still that it was cancelled so that the guy could sell it on to someone else).
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.