ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR dependent documents - please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

win99

ILR dependent documents - please help

Post by win99 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:02 pm

Hello All,

I am going to apply for my ILR with 1 dependent.

My wife came to uk on 21st march 2011 and I would like to know what are the documents i need to submit for my wife for ILR dependent.

I can submit a council tax bill which is having our both names but it is only 3 months old (Nov 2012) -

I do have a house agreement with our both names which is made on Sep 2012 because previously we are living in a shared house.

what are the documents i have to submit to prove my wife is staying with me from the last two years (from 2011 March)

Thank you very much in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Anything that is addressed to you jointly or each individually to the same address spanning the two years, for exampled :

bank statements - joint account or individual
NHS cards
NHS letters
Telephone bills
Gas/electric bills
Credit card bills
Mobile phone bills, etc
UKBA letters if you have
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vgadde
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by vgadde » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Thank you for quick response CR001

My wife has got NI number letter (dated 1st july 2011) which is received from jobcenterplus . Is this allowed.?

Can i submit tenancy agreement which we have prepared on Feb - 2011 with our both names.?

we have got the NHS letters from 2012 July but before that we dont have any letters with her name.

Please suggest.