ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Experience on 7th January

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lulaw
Newly Registered

PEO Experience on 7th January

Post by lulaw » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:17 pm

1. Current vignette : Tier 1 General
2. Date of PEO Appointment : 07 January 2013
3. Number of dependants: 3
4. Employment: Self Employment (Director of Limited Company)
5. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) : 15 January 2013
6. Date of expiry of the new visa : 15 January 2016
7. Payment mode : Debit Card
8. Name of PEO Applied : Croydon
9: Approval letter: Given on the same day within 6 Hours.
10. BRP Received: 9th January 2012 (4:00pm).

My overall impression is that the staff are well behaved considering the load of work (number of people been attended to) before them.

I eventually got my appointment through a Lawyer after several days of trying night and day to get appointment without success online. The appointment came at very short notice. I was informed of it on Friday afternoon by the Lawyer and got the SMS on Saturday from UKBA.

My appointment was for 10:40am. I entered the Lunar building by 10:05. Pass through security checks, pass through the first counter where a number was assigned to me. I then went for the payment. I was called to one of the counters shortly after the payment, the lady that attended to me at the counter spent about 15mins. She collected all my document cross check my passport and made some entry on her computer. Everything was returned to me after about 15min with the lady. By 11:45am I was called for biometrics.

I was called after the biometrics at about 12:30 to submit all my application forms (with dependants) and documents including the photocopy of the original documents at the customer service counter. I did not hear anything about my case till 3:45pm when I was called that it was fine and my original document was returned.

Between 12:30 and 3:45pm I went to ask about my application twice but all I was told is that it is in progress. I was not interviewed by any case worker.

I went with the following supporting documents.
i Personal bank statement
ii Business bank statement
iii Certificate of incorporation
iv Letter of UTR from HRMC
v Payslips
vi Dividend Vouchers
vii Accountant letter
viii Business Account prepared by accountant
viii Invoices generated during the period I was claiming
ix Invoices Summary table prepared by accountant
x Copy of accountant registration certificate

I will advise people finding it difficult to book appointment to use Lawyer though it is unnecessary additional cost but the postal application is taking too long. If you are going with children please make adequate preparation for their food and snacks you may be there for a very long time like myself. (over 5 and half hours)

I thank God and I really appreciate help I received by reading experience on this forum.

member_2013
Newly Registered

Post by member_2013 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Hello,

I have got a PEO appointment for my Visa extension next month. It would be of great help if you could please share the Invoice summary table template.

Also If anyone could please help me about the query:

Since the last one year I have been withdrawing £X per month as my salary. But the NI was calculated on the basis of £X+300 per month, which I have been paying quarterly. Thus in a nutshell I have been paying more NI in the last year which I will settle down by April 2013.
Could this be problem in my Tier 1 visa extension ?

Any kind of help is highly appreciated.

Thanking you in anticipation.

mylaw2013
Newly Registered

Post by mylaw2013 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:15 am

Hi Lulaw,

Could you please provide contact detail of the lawyer who helped you to get a slot? I am looking for a premium service slot for my Tier1 (G) (+3 dependents) extension which expires on 15th Feb.

I am trying online booking since last two weeks nights. Also tried through one solicitor. But yet no success. Appreciate if you can help here.

Rgds,
mylaw2013

spellish
BANNED

Post by spellish » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:49 pm

HI lulaw

i just want to know that , r u went there just by your own or with lawyer ??

2ndly what documents they asked from you ? did they ask invoices as well ??

is that possible , can i have ur mob no ?? if u dont mind

i m bit tensed b cuz my extension is comming.

thx

lulaw
Newly Registered

Post by lulaw » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Our experience are the same. I was almost giving up on the Lawyer I used before the appointment came through. I wanted my appointment since 17th of December but I could only get it in January 7th. I will advise you continually call the Lawyer so that he will regularly send reminder mail to UKBA.

I will not like to suggest any Lawyer. Please google it. There are so many of them rendering the same service. No Tier 1 person really need their service if not that we could not get the appointment. The forms are very straightforward. Somebody follow me to UKBA from the Lawyer's office but I could not see what special service he rendered. They just follow you around.

For the list of form, I will suggest one adhere strictly to the instructions on the form. Accountant will surely be needed for self employed and they know how to prepare the accounts and the tables.

i wish you the best

spellish
BANNED

Post by spellish » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:33 pm

dear lulaw

your answer is very complicated, would u plz tell us, if u take lawyer with you is that worth it ??

2ndly what documents UKBA asked from you ?? did they ask invoices and tax documents ???

thx

lulaw
Newly Registered

Post by lulaw » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:40 pm

your answer is very complicated, would u plz tell us, if u take lawyer with you is that worth it ?? - Yes Lawyer was with me throughout on the day of the appointment.

2ndly what documents UKBA asked from you ?? did they ask invoices and tax documents ??? -I was not asked any question. I was told to submit my application with all document I brought. At the end original was returned.

spellish
BANNED

Post by spellish » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:36 pm

dear lulaw

thx alot for very helpful advice. according to u its just spend extra money on take lawyer with me .............

how do u get Letter Of UTR by Hmrc

thx again

Dasavathar

Post by Dasavathar » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Hi Lulaw,

Its fair that you do not introduce your lawyer.

Could you please let us know how much your lawyer charged you for 1+3 dependents?

lulaw
Newly Registered

Post by lulaw » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:48 pm

The Lawyer charged 600 pounds.

The accountant requested for the UTR for me sometime January last year. The UTR letter is a letter from HRMC informing you of a number for tax purpose (Unique Taxpayer Reference)

Dasavathar

Post by Dasavathar » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Thanks Lulaw.

I believe your lawyer charged you reasonable. My one is asking for 1100 for 1+3dependants.

saima80
Newly Registered

Post by saima80 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Dasavathar wrote:Thanks Lulaw.

I believe your lawyer charged you reasonable. My one is asking for 1100 for 1+3dependants.
I got my Visa on 7th January 2013.Please see below details for further information.
Contacted Solicitor on 2-01-2012
Solicitor contact back on 03-01-2012 and let me know about my appointment date.
1. Appointment Date: 07-01-2013
2. Appointment Time 9:30
3. Security checks and get in the Lunar house 10:00
4. Payments and booking for biometric: 10:30
5. Biometric Call 11:00
6. Biometric Results and call on window for documents submission: 11:45
7. Case Result: 12:20
Documents
1. Wages from Job
2. Dividend voucher from my company as i m hundred percent share holder and director of the company.
3. Persoanl Bank Statement
4. Company and incorporation certificate
5. Account letter and income Summary

ayesha11

Post by ayesha11 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:25 pm

plzzz can u provide link from where u book ur peo slot .my friend actually applying for for tier 1 extension

saima80
Newly Registered

Post by saima80 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:29 pm

ayesha11 wrote:plzzz can u provide link from where u book ur peo slot .my friend actually applying for for tier 1 extension
I booked through Theva solicitor and their no is 020 8478 5797

nextweek
BANNED

Post by nextweek » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:36 pm

ayesha11 wrote:plzzz can u provide link from where u book ur peo slot .my friend actually applying for for tier 1 extension
https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/se ... STATE=true

davidpie
BANNED

Confirm PEO Appointment against cancellation and new appoint

Post by davidpie » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:04 am

It is very hard to find new appointment and takes lots of effort, because many people attempts to book on website at same time midnight, but if you want to allow me to catch any cancellations for you during daytime or new appointment, please contact to tim.bell@gmx.com