ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Enterpreneur Team App (List Of Documents)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rehan01
Diamond Member

Tier 1 Enterpreneur Team App (List Of Documents)

Post by rehan01 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:49 am

Dear All,

hope you all doing well, below is a list of documents which I will be sending with my application please advise.

I am about to submit my application in couple of days as few things still left but before I submit my application I just want to confirm few things.

List of Documents I have prepared for my application.

1.Passports

2.Visa Application forms

3. 90 days bank statement confirming maintenance funds for myself and my dependant.(Joint bank account statement with my wife name on it)

4. 90 days bank statement confirming maintenance funds for my entrepreneur team member. (Statement on his own name)

5. Appointment letter from companies house confirming appointment of director and registration of company with in last 3 months. (registered 10 days ago)

6.company bank account statement. (1 transaction of £100 only as just opened the account 8 days ago)

7.company website created and its up and running perfectly.

8. Undergraduate degree certificate to claim English language points.

9. entrepreneur team member MBA degree certificate to claim English language points.

10. Company free advertisement in Yell.com

11.Joint Account Bank statement with myself and my entrepreneur team member confirming £55000 but its a new account only 8 days old and only showing 5 transactions.

(Bank Manager agreed to give us letter and 2 copies of printed statement with bank stamp on all the documents letter and 2 set of statements.
He said will give us letter confirming the balance on the date when he will issue letter and bank statement)

12. Printout from companies house website using web check service showing the address of the registered office. (the address is same as my home address)

13.I have not received anything from HMRC regarding the form CT41G from HM Custom and Revenue .

(Please advise do I need this document compulsory for the initial application as I called them couple of time since I registered the company and I been advised to wait as it take couple of week to arrive)

14. Printout of Current Appointment Report from companies house website confirm both of us as director of the company and the date we become director. (the date is same as the date of the registration of the company)

15. Business we registered is a IT Company will be providing web development service. SOC code is 2131 and will be working as Web Designer.

16.my entrepreneur team member will be working as Marketing Manager and he is also director of company too. his SOC code is 1132. so both of our occupation is at NQF level 6.

17.what other marketing material I need to provide apart from website of the company and advertisement in yell.com

18.Dependant completed application form and maintenance money is in our joint account.

19. Also do I have to show a copy of contract stating some company is willing to use our services. ???? please advise is it compulsory??

I think that about it please have a look guys as an when you get chance and do correct me if I am missing something in the documents list provided above ... I know its a long list to check but I will really appreciate your help in this matter.

Thanks in advance for your help and advise

kind regards

Rehan

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:41 am

rehan01 wrote:Hello Everyone,

just a quick question I am about to submit my application in next few days and just wondering does my Enterpreneur Team Members need to submit the application same time as me?

I mean do we need to send both application forms in one envelope ? or do we have to send the application forms separately.

please advise.

regards

Rehan

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi Lucapooka,

You posted my comments back and didn't advise about anything.

I know you guys are giving free advise here which myself and other much appreciate.

Kindly please look into this and advise as per your experience.

Kind regards

Rehan

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:30 pm

I'm putting all of questions in one single thread. That way you can see at a glance everything you need to know, and people helping you don't have to waste time repeating things that have already been said in other threads.

Your first post is far to lengthy for my particular attention span but wait for others who may have more patience and interest. I tend to read brief questions and respond with what I know. Really, if you have a vast array of issues you should talk to a pro and, in any case, a valid document check should be done by a trained eye who can see the actual paperwork. A long list of descriptions does not really suffice.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:35 pm

hi Lucapooka,

sorry if I have upset you by asking you to advise me on this anyway no problem if its too lengthy for your particular attention.

hopefully someone will reply and its a long post because I have mention all the documents I will be sending with my application and I have put everything in the post because I want to get advise from people and help them same time by cross checking the documents they r preparing.

I am not here to waste anyone time either and I do apologise once again if I have made mistake by asking you again to advise me on this.

have a nice day

regards

Rehan

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:39 pm

It's not my forum and you can do what you like; there is no offence given or taken. You asked why I had done something and not done something and I felt obliged to tell you.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Many Thanks

Regards

Rehan

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Enterpreneur Team App (List Of Documents)

Post by crazy_ram » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi Rehan,
It seems you have got all important documents ready. Its better you can get some brochures or flyers to advertise your business, make sure they shows your business name and your names and contact details.

One or more contracts to demonstrate trading is mandatory for Cat-D (Switching from PSW) application. Pls refer below link
http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/s ... ing-338401

Regards,
RAM

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:18 pm

many thanks Ram
much appreciated

regards

REhan

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Hi Ram,

also I have pm you the requested info regarding contract format.

thanks a million for your help

regards

Rehan

drog1
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Enterpreneur Team App (List Of Documents)

Post by drog1 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:18 am

hi mate,

just quickly on this point - in regards to the link you have posted it seems that contracts are not mandatory as it says that 'Applicants would be required to show proof of trading. If they are unable to provide this evidence they can still apply under the other parts of the
Entrepreneur criteria (i.e. have £200,000 of funds to invest or have
£50,000 from certain specified sources). from certain specified sources). '

i.e. - if you prove that you have £50,000 - then it substitutes mandatory contracts. Please correct me if I`m wrong.

Thanks!

crazy_ram wrote:Hi Rehan,
It seems you have got all important documents ready. Its better you can get some brochures or flyers to advertise your business, make sure they shows your business name and your names and contact details.

One or more contracts to demonstrate trading is mandatory for Cat-D (Switching from PSW) application. Pls refer below link

Regards,
RAM

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi Drog1,

which category you are applying under?

regards

Rehan

drog1
Newly Registered

Post by drog1 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Hi,

Same as the rest switching from PSW to T1 Entrepreneur.

rehan01 wrote:Hi Drog1,

which category you are applying under?

regards

Rehan

Jyde0608
Newly Registered

Urgent

Post by Jyde0608 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Please can anyone help if it is necessary to include the certificate of memorandum with the list f documents?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Jyde0608 wrote:Please can anyone help if it is necessary to include the certificate of memorandum with the list f documents?
Hi as far as I knw you just need currect appointment report and print out of companies house website confirming registered address.

But if you send memorandum certificate there is no harm in it.

Hope it help

Regards

Rehan

Jyde0608
Newly Registered

Post by Jyde0608 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Thanks for your swift reply Rehan.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:55 pm

U welcome anytime sir