ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGEN-Invalid application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MY
Newly Registered

URGEN-Invalid application

Post by MY » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Dear All,
I made on the 5th December,2012 an application(SET M) to the Home Office for an Indefinite Leave to Remain as the spouse of a British citizen.
The Home Office has sent back my application form only(but retained all other supporting documents).The enclosed a letter saying that I have not signed Section 6 of the application(Declaration on the Biometric) and asking me to sign and send it back with an envelope they provided.However,the cover letter states that invalid applicants that wish to try again should have to return application forms with appropriate fee.

Question:

Do I have to pay a new fee again or it is just that I have to sign the application(they highlighted where the signature is missing) and send it back in the envelope they provided?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Sign and send it back as they asked.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:33 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.