ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any1 Applied Under New FINANCIAL EXEMPT Rules 4 SPOUSE VISaA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

REMAA

Any1 Applied Under New FINANCIAL EXEMPT Rules 4 SPOUSE VISaA

Post by REMAA » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Has anyone applied for a spouse visa from Pakistan under the new financial exemption rules (dla and carer's allowance) ?
Would greatly appreciate any feedback and experiences.

jojochaachaa

Re: Any1 Applied Under New FINANCIAL EXEMPT Rules 4 SPOUSE V

Post by jojochaachaa » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:11 pm

REMAA wrote:Has anyone applied for a spouse visa from Pakistan under the new financial exemption rules (dla and carer's allowance) ?
yes I have I DID THIS IN 2013 you have to set out the file as re the adequate maintenance ahmed case law you have to still have enough to support your partner without recourse to public funds for him or her

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Any1 Applied Under New FINANCIAL EXEMPT Rules 4 SPOUSE V

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:14 pm

jojochaachaa wrote:
REMAA wrote:Has anyone applied for a spouse visa from Pakistan under the new financial exemption rules (dla and carer's allowance) ?
yes I have I DID THIS IN 2013 you have to set out the file as re the adequate maintenance ahmed case law you have to still have enough to support your partner without recourse to public funds for him or her
The post that you have replied to is from 2013. I am sure the original poster has resolved his issues by now. Please check the dates of posting before responding and digging up old threads.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.