ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment Issues!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Appointment Issues!

Post by crusador0408 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi,

I tried searching relevant threads but there doesn't appear to be one on this.

I need to book a PEO appointment for my ILR app. My wife needs to go for PBS dependent extension. Is it ok to book my ILR appointment with number of dependents 1? I am afraid it shouldn't mean another dependent going for ILR as she is going for PBS dependent extension.

To sum up, Do we need two separate appointments for same day or 1 appointment is enough for both of us?

Thanks in advance!
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

guri_78

Re: Appointment Issues!

Post by guri_78 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:54 pm

I think you need separate appointments because you choose the service first and then it shows corresponding appointments.

May be If there is time then you can send an email to UKBA.
crusador0408 wrote:Hi,

I tried searching relevant threads but there doesn't appear to be one on this.

I need to book a PEO appointment for my ILR app. My wife needs to go for PBS dependent extension. Is it ok to book my ILR appointment with number of dependents 1? I am afraid it shouldn't mean another dependent going for ILR as she is going for PBS dependent extension.

To sum up, Do we need two separate appointments for same day or 1 appointment is enough for both of us?

Thanks in advance!

dhiru23
Newly Registered

Post by dhiru23 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:53 pm

how confident are you on your ILR application?
if you are reasonably sure you will get one, you can carry Tier1 PBS dependent form for her along with yours..

check with the CW..on that day
you can speak to him/her that first you want ur application to b processed & then your wife's application...

Geting PBS dependent appt separately is difficult..

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Re:

Post by crusador0408 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Nice one Dhiru...your brain works like Dhiru..bai Ambani;) Thanks!
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.