ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aksi

Post by aksi » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Damanisshallo wrote:
aksi wrote: shall we skip including child in FLR(M) as explained in Q29 at http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=79378
Yes, and then use MN1 application for your child.
Thanks Damanisshallo,
In section 7.12 of FLR(M) do we need to provide details of our child living with us or not?

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:39 pm

Yes, you do need to provide the child's details as this is a generic question unlike section 4
FLR(M) Section 4 wrote:In this section include any children under the age of 18 who are living with you in the UK and who are applying as your dependants
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

saanju9
Member of Standing

Post by saanju9 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:31 am

Damanisshallo wrote:For documents, have a thorough read through all the sub-sections under Partners who applied on or before 8 July 2012 on the LHS pane

this doesn't asks for wage slips anyways...it only asks for bank statements....Is that correct or am I missing something

stoorrey

Post by stoorrey » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:34 am

Damanisshallo wrote:Yes, you do need to provide the child's details as this is a generic question unlike section 4
FLR(M) Section 4 wrote:In this section include any children under the age of 18 who are living with you in the UK and who are applying as your dependants
@Damanisshallo

so how we answer
4.1 Do you and your sponsor have any children together?
and
4.8 Is your sponsor financially responsible for supporting anyone else, not listed in section 4?
and
4 . 6 Details of children

Your help will be much appreciated.

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:46 am

stoorrey wrote:so how we answer
and
4.8 Is your sponsor financially responsible for supporting anyone else, not listed in section 4?
and
I was advised by the CSA at Home Office to say NO for Questions 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 as my child was not under immigration control. Now that you know what you got to do with these three questions, you should be able to see the below quote just below Q 4.3
FLR(M) Form wrote:If you have answered no to questions 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 please proceed to section 5
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

stoorrey

Post by stoorrey » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:54 am

Damanisshallo wrote:
stoorrey wrote:so how we answer
and
and
I was advised by the CSA at Home Office to say NO for Questions 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 as my child was not under immigration control. Now that you know what you got to do with these three questions, you should be able to see the below quote just below Q 4.3
FLR(M) Form wrote:If you have answered no to questions 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 please proceed to section 5
Thansks a lot for your explanation, question 4.1 is a bit confusing but i will follow the advice and say NO to all 3. I will include details of my children in section 7. Thanks once more for your nice satisfying answer.

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:22 pm

To Whomsoever it may concern

Could you please make sure, you post your queries regarding FLR(M) in this topic rather than here. As many people look for help in relevant forums and your precious input might not reach to large and vice versa. Also reading this might help you in future.
Last edited by Damanisshallo on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skydrives, Templates

specy_99
United Kingdom

Post by specy_99 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:02 pm

I agree...FLR M queries should be posted in the relevant topic!

abisingh
Newly Registered

Post by abisingh » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Any news from june'12 applicant's ???????

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:50 pm

First of all thanks to Damanisshallo and Spidery_Thread for guiding me.

My Time Line as follows

Application posted date:09/01/13
Payment Mode: Cheque
Money Deducted on :16/01/13
Acknowledgement received on:17/01/13
Wife FLR(m) Posted date : Waiting
BRP Invitation received : Waiting
Bio-Metric Given on: Waiting
Documents Received: Waiting
Last edited by z18runway on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BobbyUKENG

Post by BobbyUKENG » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:58 pm

abisingh wrote:Any news from june'12 applicant's ???????
Not Yet, Just waiting waitingg..

Weeks are passing passing...

BobbyUKENG

Post by BobbyUKENG » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:48 pm

BobbyUKENG wrote:

29th week in Progress, no updates from HO, When I call them they say you have to wait.

Punjabis

Post by Punjabis » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:35 pm

BobbyUKENG wrote:
BobbyUKENG wrote:

29th week in Progress, no updates from HO, When I call them they say you have to wait.
Hi bobby

I think we r on the same boat.

Did you have any driving covictions?
Or any other complications?

Let me know, if you get any update please do let me know.

Thanks

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

Letter received from HO bio metric not been recorded

Post by amjadleeds » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Hi everyone

My solicitor received letter today from HO that your client Bio Metric not recorded, please confirm us within 21 days. But my bio metric has been done on 17th December 2012. How bio metric cant be recorded when bar code created by post office after record and took payment.

Any experience what will be happen in this case, either HO will request again bio metric or they can consider my old application tier1 bio metric. Either I have to pay again fee to post office. Actual stress my visa going to expire in mid of March.
Your advice or experience if you share will be great.

Regards
Anjum

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

Letter received from HO bio metric not been recorded

Post by amjadleeds » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:15 pm

[Hi everyone

My solicitor received letter today from HO that your client Bio Metric not recorded, please confirm us within 21 days. But my bio metric has been done on 17th December 2012. How bio metric cant be recorded when bar code created by post office after record and took payment.

Any experience what will be happen in this case, either HO will request again bio metric or they can consider my old application tier1 bio metric. Either I have to pay again fee to post office. Actual stress my visa going to expire in mid of March.

Regards
Anjum

smshad

Re: Letter received from HO bio metric not been recorded

Post by smshad » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:37 am

Hi,
A friend of mine had same problem with his Biometric. He called HO and they insisted that HO did not receive his BM and post office said every thing went ok from their side.

HO gave two options to my friend, either he could send proof of submission and then HO will investigate or he could submit a new BM.

They will not accept BM submitted with any previous applications.

First option will waste more time of yours and end result will be the same, if HO did not receive it first time then how could they will find later on.

I would suggest that you call HO asap, tell them that you have already submitted but request them to send you a new invitation. New invitation will still take 10 working days to arrive. You will have to pay the fee again.

After you submit BM on the new invitation, send proof of submission with post office generated barcode and payment receipt to Liverpool office or your case work team.

You can later on make a complaint sending your first BM proof claiming your money back to their complaint address.

This was very common issue last year and I know few more people faced same issue.

Hope this help.

Shad.

amjadleeds wrote:Hi everyone

Regards
Anjum

BobbyUKENG

Post by BobbyUKENG » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:10 am

Punjabis wrote:
BobbyUKENG wrote:
BobbyUKENG wrote:

Did you have any driving covictions?
Or any other complications?
No Driving Convictions.

When you say other complications I'm not sure what type of issues would be classed as complications, please let me know so that I can answer it, as far as my knowledge is concerned its a straight forward case but still taking so much time.
Even this week finished, I will be in my 30th week from next week.

atenftuk40
Newly Registered

Post by atenftuk40 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:07 pm

BobbyUKENG wrote:
Punjabis wrote:
BobbyUKENG wrote:
BobbyUKENG wrote: .
I am another June12 application.

Still patiently waiting. 31 week long has passed. Feel like 31 year has passed...

SGP2103
Newly Registered

Post by SGP2103 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi Guys,

Just saw the post above about HO not receiving the biometrics and that got me worried as I don't want to be waiting to later find out that they didn't get it!

I've got two question:

1. Can we call and ask it HO received the biometrics? If so, is it the usual number?

2. Isn't the service from post office meant to be free of charge? That's what it said in my invitation letter but I still got charged £19.20. I therefore complained and they refunded the money!

Please advise.

SGP

aksi

Post by aksi » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:18 pm

SGP2103 wrote:Hi Guys,

Just saw the post above about HO not receiving the biometrics and that got me worried as I don't want to be waiting to later find out that they didn't get it!

I've got two question:

1. Can we call and ask it HO received the biometrics? If so, is it the usual number?

2. Isn't the service from post office meant to be free of charge? That's what it said in my invitation letter but I still got charged £19.20. I therefore complained and they refunded the money!

Please advise.

SGP
1. Call the same 08706067766 number to check boimetrics.
2. In which document it says it is free of cost as I also paid to Post Office £19.20

SGP2103
Newly Registered

Post by SGP2103 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Please read the invitation letter carefully. I'll find mine later and tell you the exact wording.

Also, on top of the barcode that they are meant to scan- it says this is free service or something.

That's the evidence I sent to customer services at the Post Office and they promptly refunded the money.

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:59 pm

SGP2103 wrote:1. Can we call and ask it HO received the biometrics? If so, is it the usual number?
UK Border Agency (UKBA) - 0870 606 7766 - 0300 123 8895 Croydon - Biometric customer contact centre
Skydrives, Templates

smshad

Post by smshad » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi,
I called HO in Nov12 after submitting mine to check if HO has received it or not. I was told by the advisor that they do not have access any more to see this inforamtion. She also told me that its an auto system and will send a reminder to case worker and he/she will check if Biometric has been submitted or not. If they dont received it they will issue the applicant a reminder.

Shad.
Damanisshallo wrote:
SGP2103 wrote:1. Can we call and ask it HO received the biometrics? If so, is it the usual number?
UK Border Agency (UKBA) - 0870 606 7766 - 0300 123 8895 Croydon - Biometric customer contact centre

saanju9
Member of Standing

Post by saanju9 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:46 pm

SGP2103 wrote:Please read the invitation letter carefully. I'll find mine later and tell you the exact wording.

Also, on top of the barcode that they are meant to scan- it says this is free service or something.

That's the evidence I sent to customer services at the Post Office and they promptly refunded the money.

How come you got your money back...well the first question is ...it clearly said there will be a charge of £19.20..where was this word "free" on the letter(its a freakin bingo if u really got one)...

Are u sure

Ritzchan
Newly Registered

Received my ILar

Post by Ritzchan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:54 am

Hi All

Just to let you know I have received my Passport BRP to be received in 7 days....

Application sent 7/8/2012
BRP invitation received 1/12/2012
Passport received 19/1/2013
BRP yet to receive