ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can Zambrano Favour me?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

debab
Newly Registered

Can Zambrano Favour me?

Post by debab » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi,i need you to advice me regarding my zambrano application....Have been living in the UK since 2006 illegal,had my child 2008 ,he is a British citizen ,he got his passport thru his daddy,he is a British Married to another woman..I submitted my application March 2012 i was issued COA and Nov 2012 i called for my child's Passport got it back after three days,UKBA sent the passport back and they sent it with a letter saying i should not send my child's passport back that,if they need it back that a caseworker will ask for it.On 19th of Nov 2012 i received another form an a letter asking my to fill and return with 21 days,also they asked my to send two passport photography of myself.
In my case my baby father is taking housing benefits on my child,do you think that can affect my application also been a british?
Please Advice Me :?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:08 am

As a British Citizen he can claim benefit, but putting your child's name on Benefit form, may indicate child lives with him as opposed to you.

If such is the case, the question may arise, as to whether the child is dependant on dad or mum, and with whom the chid resides.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

debab
Newly Registered

Post by debab » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 am

Obie wrote:As a British Citizen he can claim benefit, but putting your child's name on Benefit form, may indicate child lives with him as opposed to you.

If such is the case, the question may arise, as to whether the child is dependant on dad or mum, and with whom the chid resides.
Thanks Obie,I live in the flat with my child but my baby father does not live with us.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:34 am

Does he have contact with the child?

debab
Newly Registered

Post by debab » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:56 am

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:Does he have contact with the child?
Yes he does