ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

peo appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

singhilr

peo appointment

Post by singhilr » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:46 pm

hi guys this is my first post on this forum.....was wondering if anyone can suggest me any good solicitor for ilr peo appointment at solihull
thanks[/b]

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Is there a reason you wish to pay extra to use a solicitor to get an appointment? Is your case complicated?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

singhilr

hi there

Post by singhilr » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:52 pm

not really..it actually is a very straightforward case..five years work permit with same employer. but just worried that i might not b able to secure an appointment with a dependent. NERVOUS

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 pm

When is your ILR due or what is the expiry of the visa and how many dependents?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

singhilr

Post by singhilr » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:55 pm

thanx fr your reply mate..its due in April and one dependent..and i guess we dont have to include our UKborn child in application.
regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Unless you have urgent travel, you don't have to include UK born child and can apply for MN1 registration once your ILR is approved.

You can book appointments 42 days in advance of the date you are looking for to apply. There are many posts in the forum discussing times and when best to try booking appointments so I am sure you won't have a problem. At least try and get your own appointment first as the ILR cost is so high already without added solicitor fees.

All the best with your application.

Thanks

Char
Char (CR001 not Casa)

singhilr

Post by singhilr » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:01 pm

thanx Alot :D