ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Application form query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nikkyraj

AN Application form query

Post by nikkyraj » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:39 am

Hi Guys,

I am in the middle of filling out my Naturalisation form AN, and have a few dilemmas i would like to get some help with. I have tried to look for answers, but have got some mixed views, so thought of posting out my questions for you all.

1. In question 1.31-1.36, "Details of your partner", do i need to give details of my wife? OR is this a section to be filled out by the people who are applying for Naturalisation on the basis of marriage/ civil partnership etc ?
I got married in Jan last year and my wife is on a spouse visa, so i am not sure if i am meant to fill out this section. The form or the guidance booklet does not clarify if this is a section to be filled by everyone regardless of the basis on which they are applying. Just to clear i am applying for naturalisation after 5 yrs HSMP+Tier 1 and 1 year ILR.

2. Question 3.4 asks for the address of the employer. I work for a high street store in one of their stores in Newcastle, and my company has got hundreds of stores all over UK, but the company's head office is based in Bristol. My question is, what address do i put there. The address of the store where i work in Newcastle or the head office address in Bristol, where the HR dept is based, who send out our payslips etc ?

Any help would be much appreciated, and sorry if any of my questions are repetitions and have already been answered before.

Thanks

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Re: AN Application form query

Post by vinitmanu » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:02 am

nikkyraj wrote:Hi Guys,

I am in the middle of filling out my Naturalisation form AN, and have a few dilemmas i would like to get some help with. I have tried to look for answers, but have got some mixed views, so thought of posting out my questions for you all.

1. In question 1.31-1.36, "Details of your partner", do i need to give details of my wife? OR is this a section to be filled out by the people who are applying for Naturalisation on the basis of marriage/ civil partnership etc ?
I got married in Jan last year and my wife is on a spouse visa, so i am not sure if i am meant to fill out this section. The form or the guidance booklet does not clarify if this is a section to be filled by everyone regardless of the basis on which they are applying. Just to clear i am applying for naturalisation after 5 yrs HSMP+Tier 1 and 1 year ILR.

2. Question 3.4 asks for the address of the employer. I work for a high street store in one of their stores in Newcastle, and my company has got hundreds of stores all over UK, but the company's head office is based in Bristol. My question is, what address do i put there. The address of the store where i work in Newcastle or the head office address in Bristol, where the HR dept is based, who send out our payslips etc ?

Any help would be much appreciated, and sorry if any of my questions are repetitions and have already been answered before.

Thanks
1. Yes, you still need to provide your partner's detail.
2. You can give the address of the head office.

nikkyraj

Post by nikkyraj » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Thanks a lot.