ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent for Dividend

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

spellish
BANNED

Urgent for Dividend

Post by spellish » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Dear All

would anybody let me know, when i claim dividend voucher .......do i need to show net dividend or Gross Dividend ??

thxx

Help will b appriciated

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:23 pm

You need to show the net dividend, that is, the amount of dividend actually declared by the shareholder(s) or director(s). You also need to show the amount of the Tax Credit, which is one-ninth of the amount of the dividend paid.

For tax purposes, and thus also for UKBAs purposes, the income is the net dividend plus the Tax Credit.
John

sk.sunshu
Newly Registered

dividends

Post by sk.sunshu » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:16 pm

John wrote:You need to show the net dividend, that is, the amount of dividend actually declared by the shareholder(s) or director(s). You also need to show the amount of the Tax Credit, which is one-ninth of the amount of the dividend paid.

For tax purposes, and thus also for UKBAs purposes, the income is the net dividend plus the Tax Credit.
HI any one got their visa extended with gross dividends please post their experience. Net or Gross dividends big confusion.

thanks
sharath

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Its 100% GROSS dividend.

Your income = GROSS salary + GROSS dividend

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:04 pm

adityaisukapalli, for the avoidance of doubt, by "100% GROSS dividend", you mean what?
John