ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

krisna
Newly Registered

COS

Post by krisna » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi,

My salary is 23k i'm on psw,.. my HR tells me that i can apply with Job title Hardware engineer which is related to the my work

my question is ... when she is filling the cos form does she need to put the salary as 20800 asper the sponsor guidance SOC Title salary or 23k

and The start date and the end date . does she need to put the start date as the date when i joined the firm ???

is six months of pay slips which i need to submit --> ive got the pay rise recently i havent got 20800 which is required for the hardware engineer title for the last six months will it be a problem ??

and i work 37 hours a week , when she filling out the cos details does she need to give as 37.5 hours/ per week??

:?: :?: :?:

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: COS

Post by makky86 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:46 pm

krisna wrote:Hi,

My salary is 23k i'm on psw,.. my HR tells me that i can apply with Job title Hardware engineer which is related to the my work

Yes that is correct .Hardware Engineer is under 2132 Software professionals

Hardware engineer

This job function primarily covers personnel employed by
hardware vendors and computer maintenance companies. Responsibilities include identification of hardware failures and subsequent correction by repair or
replacement.

Salary : £20,800

NQF Level : 6

my question is ... when she is filling the cos form does she need to put the salary as 20800 asper the sponsor guidance SOC Title salary or 23k

She will put in £23K

and The start date and the end date . does she need to put the start date as the date when i joined the firm ???

NO. She can put in start date like 1st Feb 2013.

is six months of pay slips which i need to submit --> ive got the pay rise recently i havent got 20800 which is required for the hardware engineer title for the last six months will it be a problem ??

You don't need to provide proof anymore.

and i work 37 hours a week , when she filling out the cos details does she need to give as 37.5 hours/ per week??

:?: :?: :?:

krisna
Newly Registered

Post by krisna » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:00 pm

thanks for the reply

But what i heard is those pay slips is waiver for RLMT ..??