ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

absence query....work permit holder

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

singhilr

absence query....work permit holder

Post by singhilr » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:55 pm

i want to thank in advance for the response....i will be due for my ilr soon n m a work permit holder throughout my 5 years of stay.my query is that during my stay i hv hd a few absences from uk which were not more than 4 weeks in a single year time.all my absences were paid annual leave except for the one which was last year for 3 weeks during my maternity leave n i was paid statutory maternity pay n was in continous employement all the time.since coming back i joined full time.i just wanna confirm with the senior members if i will be alright with it.just getting a bit paranoide as the time is coming closer.please advise.
thanks

Gagan1986

Re: absence query....work permit holder

Post by Gagan1986 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:17 pm

singhilr wrote:i want to thank in advance for the response....i will be due for my ilr soon n m a work permit holder throughout my 5 years of stay.my query is that during my stay i hv hd a few absences from uk which were not more than 4 weeks in a single year time.all my absences were paid annual leave except for the one which was last year for 3 weeks during my maternity leave n i was paid statutory maternity pay n was in continous employement all the time.since coming back i joined full time.i just wanna confirm with the senior members if i will be alright with it.just getting a bit paranoide as the time is coming closer.please advise.
thanks
You will be absolutely fine, get a letter from your employer stating the dates n reason for it plus add doctors/maternity document proving it was maternity leave. Also add a line that what you were paid(statutory)and were still in active employment.

singhilr

thanks

Post by singhilr » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:21 pm

thanks...any more responses pliz