ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr querry (guru advice )

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pritpal
Newly Registered

ilr querry (guru advice )

Post by pritpal » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:26 pm

hi
I am on tier 1 visa . I got this visa on dated 7th july 2008 that was valid until 26th june 2010 which i got extension on 2nd june 2010 valid until 26th june 2013 . Now my indefinite visa is due in may or june.

could u please let me know on what date i can apply for indefinite visa

I really appriciate ur advice
Thanks

With Kind Regards
Last edited by pritpal on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Your case is very similar to my own. To answer your questions:
1. Your wife can apply with you for indefinite leave on the same application form because she has been with you for more than 2 years. You will have to provide cohibition documents for 2 years.
2. You do not have to apply visa for your son unless he needs to travel outside of UK. Once you get your ILR you can simply register your son for citizenship using MN1 (i am assuming your son was born in UK).

BTW all these have already been answered in ILR FAQ on the forum, read through these
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=79378

Hope this helps.