ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO - Appointment Booking Issues

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aditipritam

PEO - Appointment Booking Issues

Post by aditipritam » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:36 am

I've already spent so much time looking for available appointments.

1) First UKBA contantly returns page not found, or the browser times out looking for page.

2) And, when it does, I get this message regularly:
Sorry, an error has occurred while processing your request.

We can not complete your appointment booking. This is due to a technical problem. Please try again later.
I am looking for appointment with SET(O) and no dependents in Croydon or Birmingham.

Anyone else facing these issues?

Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:38 am

Call them instead.

aditipritam

Post by aditipritam » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:40 am

Greenie wrote:Call them instead.
yeah, but why they have this stupid website anyways???

And what if I book an appointment and miss it?
Does this impact on my application or chances of booking another one?

Chikky

Post by Chikky » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:22 am

if you cannot make it to the appointment it is always better to reschedule it or phone and cancel in advance. Not informing them is not a good idea.

hsmpengineer
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by hsmpengineer » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:25 am

Remember you can only book appointment up to 6 weeks in advance. If you try to book a date any further in advance you may get an error message or a message like the one you got. There also have these technical problems every now and again, but if you keep trying (after waiting a few hrs obviously) it will be fine!

aditipritam

Post by aditipritam » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:27 am

hsmpengineer wrote:Remember you can only book appointment up to 6 weeks in advance. If you try to book a date any further in advance you may get an error message or a message like the one you got. There also have these technical problems every now and again, but if you keep trying (after waiting a few hrs obviously) it will be fine!
Is there a chance of getting the appointment any sooner? say by phone maybe??

hsmpengineer
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by hsmpengineer » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:35 am

what is the exact date you want, i'll try the website and see what happens. if i can find an appointment for that date then clearly you can as well!

aditipritam

Post by aditipritam » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:09 am

hsmpengineer wrote:what is the exact date you want, i'll try the website and see what happens. if i can find an appointment for that date then clearly you can as well!
Thanks for the help.

Any day this month should do, any earliest Monday at Croydon.

PRapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by PRapplicant » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:34 am

Hi, I can't book through online booking as well, it also says technical problem, it has been a few days that every time it says technical problem.

I phoned them yesterday, phone is connected, but the other end says she can't access their system because of technical problem, and she asks me to try online booking.

I said the online booking hasn't been working for a few days, that's why I call to book, then she says "you have to keep on trying if you want to".

They just don't care ....

aditipritam

Post by aditipritam » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:38 am

PRapplicant wrote:Hi, I can't book through online booking as well, it also says technical problem, it has been a few days that every time it says technical problem.

I phoned them yesterday, phone is connected, but the other end says she can't access their system because of technical problem, and she asks me to try online booking.

I said the online booking hasn't been working for a few days, that's why I call to book, then she says "you have to keep on trying if you want to".

stupid that is..
I can't imagine them having this ***** system.
Which number are you calling at??

imranb

Post by imranb » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:43 am

PRapplicant wrote:Hi, I can't book through online booking as well, it also says technical problem, it has been a few days that every time it says technical problem.

The issue has been acknowledged on their website. Please see http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... king-apply
Though I understand it doesn't help as they have not given any timelines by which this problem will be resolved.

aditipritam

Post by aditipritam » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 pm

imranb wrote:

The issue has been acknowledged on their website. Please see http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... king-apply
Though I understand it doesn't help as they have not given any timelines by which this problem will be resolved.
yeah, fancy opening that link..
only if u r lucky!!!

hsmpengineer
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by hsmpengineer » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:45 pm

The website clearly has issues, hopefully they fix it asap! In the past when its been down like this it never took long to get it sorted.

aditipritam

Post by aditipritam » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:41 pm

hsmpengineer wrote:The website clearly has issues, hopefully they fix it asap! In the past when its been down like this it never took long to get it sorted.
these issues are there since ages it seems:

http://www.davidsonmorris.com/dmblog/20 ... ointments/

google it.. I got posts from 2009 people complaining that this site does not work...
Last edited by aditipritam on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

imranb

Post by imranb » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:52 pm

aditipritam wrote:
hsmpengineer wrote:The website clearly has issues, hopefully they fix it asap! In the past when its been down like this it never took long to get it sorted.

google it.. I got posts from 20089 people complaining that this site does not work...
Wow aditipritam....You went 18,077 years into the future... :roll:

aditipritam

Post by aditipritam » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:15 pm

imranb wrote:
aditipritam wrote:

google it.. I got posts from 2009 people complaining that this site does not work...
Wow aditipritam....You went 18,077 years into the future... :roll:
haha... thanks.. corrected

jonkil
Newly Registered

PEO Appointment website broken

Post by jonkil » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:46 am

Hi,

Is anyone still having problems with this website. It keeps coming up with error messages , 'page not found' and 'technical error'?

Gob00st

Re: PEO Appointment website broken

Post by Gob00st » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:38 am

I am still having it, anyone have luck booking via the website lately ??
jonkil wrote:Hi,

Is anyone still having problems with this website. It keeps coming up with error messages , 'page not found' and 'technical error'?

lastminutehelp
BANNED

Post by lastminutehelp » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:30 am

Hi,

Keep trying by yourself to get an appointment. That's good .Good Luck mate.But last minute,If any one feel you need a help to get an appointment please contact us; lastminutehelp@yahoo.co.uk

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:02 am

lastminutehelp wrote:Hi,

Keep trying by yourself to get an appointment. That's good .Good Luck mate.But last minute,If any one feel you need a help to get an appointment please contact us; lastminutehelp@yahoo.co.uk
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#772445

agrosangeo
- thin ice -

appointment online ukba

Post by agrosangeo » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:59 pm

There is a girl who helped me to book an online appointment at UK Border Agency.

I give you her email for you to contact her, maybe she can help you to book an appointment:

[personal email removed by moderator]