ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regariding Work Permit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sam1000s

Regariding Work Permit

Post by sam1000s » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:39 am

I'm waiting for my WP result. Also I've applied for FLR the result is pending coz of the WP result...Both have been applied by the end of Jan '07.

The WP has sent a letter to the employer stating that...it is working on the case and will announce the result sooner.

I'm expecting to get my PR by May 07. What happens if they reject my visa now ? Can I re-appeal? How good the re-appeal work?

Dawie
Diamond Member

Post by Dawie » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:17 am

Surely you should apply for further leave to remain AFTER your work permit is approved?

On what basis did you apply for FLR if you have not yet received a work permit?
In a few years time we'll look back on immigration control like we look back on American prohibition in the thirties - futile and counter-productive.

sam1000s

Post by sam1000s » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:38 am

Thanks for the reply...
As my visa was expiring by that time..I was adviced by this forum to send the FLR application b4 my visa expires...
Thats the reason I've applied the FLR earlier