ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smshad

Re: Received my ILar

Post by smshad » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:23 am

Congratulations!
Glad to see August applicant receiving passport. I am an August applicant as well but still confused how HO doing things, June/July still waiting.

Hope everyone gets their as soon as possible.
Ritzchan wrote:Hi All

Just to let you know I have received my Passport BRP to be received in 7 days....

Application sent 7/8/2012
BRP invitation received 1/12/2012
Passport received 19/1/2013
BRP yet to receive

Hwima
Mood:
Zimbabwe

6 months and counting

Post by Hwima » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:24 pm

Posted my application on the 18th of July 2012. I am thinking of chasing it up next week but from what I can see there is no clear benefit of doing it since the answer is always the same, WAIT! . There is no case to expedite it. PAIN!!!!

nadeem toheed

Post by nadeem toheed » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:57 pm

|Hello Everybody,
Could anyone plz guide me about few questions,
Currently, i am on PSW visa and will expire in 31st July,2014 and i've sent my documents for ILR on basis of ten years long residency,
i've got four dependent(3 kids born in uk and wife), my wife is with me from march, 2006 up till now,
My question is , when i got ILR, how much(bank statement) i need to show for my dependents spouse visa?
Thanking u in advance

Mera-IR
Newly Registered

Waiting timeline-SET O

Post by Mera-IR » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Hi all,

SET(O)-10yrs long residence route, (8years student+2yrs PSW)
current visa expired: 31 Sep 2012

-I have 7 weeks gap between second visa expiry and the third one approving. I cannot remember much why, only vaguely remember could be missing college attendance certificate from visa application. Which I sent off to them soon after.
-I have also got a stamp missing when entering back to UK on first visit to abroad. Here ,I luckily kept my flight tickets and part of my boarding pass which attached to the application.
-The absence all total comes to 60 days, and I have been abroad for 5 times.

Waiting timeline as follows:
Postal application, Croydon office
Application Sent : 03 Sep 2012
Acknowledgement Letter Received : 10 Sep 2012 (Dated: 06 Sep 2012)
Payment Taken Out : 10 Sep 2012 Card payment
Biometric Invitation Letter Received : 01 Nov 2012 (Dated 31 Oct 2012)
Biometric Done : 03 Nov 2012
Rest of the process: Waiting

I tried to add on to the skydrive spreadsheet but was not successful.If anyone could help me please would be much appreciated.

All the very best of luck to everyone!

k77

ILR 10 Years Long Residency

Post by k77 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:00 am

Applied: 5 December 2012
Method of Payment: Cheque
Acknoledgement Letter received:12/12/2012
Biometric enrollment: Still waiting
Documents Provided: All Passports,Previous Home Office letters,Life in UK Test Letter,BRP,Bank statement.

SGP2103
Newly Registered

Post by SGP2103 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:18 am

Am I sure I got a cheque of £19.20 back from the Post Office after complaining and sending them copies of the evidence? Unless I'm completely hallucinating then Of course I'm sure!😄

Here's the exact wording:

1. Top of barcode: This transaction is fee free- No payment required

2. In invitation letter: You will not be charged a fee for this service. You must bring the back page of this letter....

My concern is that unless they changed the fee policy around late November, they might have sent me something else and the barcode used will not send the details correctly.

Anyone else got this in their biometric invitation letter?

aksi

Post by aksi » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:03 am

SGP2103 wrote:Am I sure I got a cheque of £19.20 back from the Post Office after complaining and sending them copies of the evidence? Unless I'm completely hallucinating then Of course I'm sure!��

Here's the exact wording:

1. Top of barcode: This transaction is fee free- No payment required

2. In invitation letter: You will not be charged a fee for this service. You must bring the back page of this letter....

My concern is that unless they changed the fee policy around late November, they might have sent me something else and the barcode used will not send the details correctly.

Anyone else got this in their biometric invitation letter?
This is something very strange. I got 3biometric invite lettters all are doc template ICD.4500 and issued in dec 12, and all says pay £19.20

May be you are lucky to get biometric invite on some other template.

stoorrey

Post by stoorrey » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:33 am

I have applied for ILR on 10 years basis in September. My wife dependant visa will expire in mid April. Not sure I will get my ILR on time to allow me to book a PEO appointment for my wife. As you all know that like ILR on 10 year, spouse visa is talking almost the same time.
I was just wondering can I book an appointment for my wife in April even though I still don’t know whether my application will be decided till that time or not. Can I book now or I must have to wait till I get my ILR first?

inception
Newly Registered

july applicants

Post by inception » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:31 am

any update from Spider, gxf555, manish mehta, jewellondon, ali-80, eryck, hwima, tapi98, Sanji100, natisanga ?

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:08 pm

stoorrey wrote:I have applied for ILR on 10 years basis in September. My wife dependant visa will expire in mid April. Not sure I will get my ILR on time to allow me to book a PEO appointment for my wife. As you all know that like ILR on 10 year, spouse visa is talking almost the same time.
I was just wondering can I book an appointment for my wife in April even though I still don’t know whether my application will be decided till that time or not. Can I book now or I must have to wait till I get my ILR first?
Yes, you can book an appointment and further postpone, pre-pone or even cancel the appointment.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

smshad

Post by smshad » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Hi,

My Wife's visa will expire on 11th Feb and on the same day six months to my ILR application will complete. I don't know if I will get my passport back till then or not, but luckily I managed to get an appointment for her FLR(M) in Liverpool for 11/02/2013.

I booked on the new years day and since then some friends of mine are trying to book for March/April but no luck, they are checking daily.

HO web site says not to book speculative appointments or if you are not sure that you can make it. But there is no harm in booking now and they can not stop you. You would be very lucky if you get any appointment for April any where in the country.
Take care.
Shad
stoorrey wrote:I have applied for ILR on 10 years basis in September. My wife dependant visa will expire in mid April. Not sure I will get my ILR on time to allow me to book a PEO appointment for my wife. As you all know that like ILR on 10 year, spouse visa is talking almost the same time.

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:14 pm

nadeem toheed wrote:|Hello Everybody,
Could anyone plz guide me about few questions,
Currently, i am on PSW visa and will expire in 31st July,2014 and i've sent my documents for ILR on basis of ten years long residency,
i've got four dependent(3 kids born in uk and wife), my wife is with me from march, 2006 up till now,
My question is , when i got ILR, how much(bank statement) i need to show for my dependents spouse visa?
Thanking u in advance
Read Partners who had applied on or before 8 July 2012. Also if you can post your query regarding families in this post, the possibility of getting appropriate answer is much more higher.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

Punjabis

Post by Punjabis » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:00 pm

smshad wrote:Congratulations!
Glad to see August applicant receiving passport. I am an August applicant as well but still confused how HO doing things, June/July still waiting.

Hope everyone gets their as soon as possible.
Ritzchan wrote:Hi All

Just to let you know I have received my Passport BRP to be received in 7 days....

Application sent 7/8/2012
BRP invitation received 1/12/2012
Passport received 19/1/2013
BRP yet to receive
Good to see, some of Us getting their ILR. Congratulation for them. I am 28th June applicant. How HO is working no idea.

Any recent update for June or July applicant.

Please update to have some idea.

Thanks.

suzuka23

Post by suzuka23 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi all,

Reading the forum was very helpful, thank you to all. I am about to send my application tomorrow (ILR 10 years). Just a quick question: I have made a table with absences and would like as suggested on the forum attach a table with the stamp entry/exit pages. Do I need to fill the table on the application or refer to the attached table I made myself which will be helpful as I mentioned the page where they can find the stamp for specific trip.I am sending two passports and I have around 25 absences within the 10 years.
Thank you in advance

Graceofgod

Post by Graceofgod » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:26 pm

suzuka23 wrote:Hi all,

Reading the forum was very helpful, thank you to all. I am about to send my application tomorrow (ILR 10 years). Just a quick question: I have made a table with absences and would like as suggested on the forum attach a table with the stamp entry/exit pages. Do I need to fill the table on the application or refer to the attached table I made myself which will be helpful as I mentioned the page where they can find the stamp for specific trip.I am sending two passports and I have around 25 absences within the 10 years.
Thank you in advance
Hi,
You need to fill up the application. Attaching the spreadsheet is not compulsory but if the space provided on the form is not enough then it can be referred to the spreadsheet enclosed.
good luck with your application.

suzuka23

Post by suzuka23 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Thank you. I will fill in application's table and add the spreadsheet !

Graceofgod wrote:
suzuka23 wrote:Hi all,

Thank you in advance
Hi,
You need to fill up the application. Attaching the spreadsheet is not compulsory but if the space provided on the form is not enough then it can be referred to the spreadsheet enclosed.
good luck with your application.

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

ILR due to any reason get on basis of 10 years

Post by amjadleeds » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Hi everyone

I have question if someone not get ILR on basis of ten year rule, and his application under process, in a mean time tier 1 general visa expire , and you get decision of ILR negative, how much HO give you time to apply any other category or extend your tier 1 general visa.

Income requirement period which one will count last fifteen months at time of expire visa or from date when you going to apply visa ?

Your comments and suggestion will be highly appreciated

Regards

Amjad

Waiting&expecting
Newly Registered

HO Direct number

Post by Waiting&expecting » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:00 am

Is there a direct number for HO when you can actually speak to a human being regarding SET O 10 yr ILR application...the 0870 606 number takes me to a machine everytime

When is the best time to reach a human, please advise

Hyper-PK

[SKYDRIVE PATH]

Post by Hyper-PK » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:49 am

[SKYDRIVE PATH]

http://sdrv.ms/LpFy1N

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

natisanga

Post by natisanga » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:28 am

any update from Spider, gxf555, manish mehta, jewellondon, ali-80, eryck, hwima, tapi98, Sanji100, natisanga ?
Waiting patiently...no updates... six months are up next week... I think i will make my first call second week of february. I may contact my MP... not sure if that helps.
But anyway it seems that the HO is at least working on some applications.

Good luck to all.

stoorrey

Post by stoorrey » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:58 am

smshad wrote:Hi,

My Wife's visa will expire on 11th Feb and on the same day six months to my ILR application will complete. I don't know if I will get my passport back till then or not, but luckily I managed to get an appointment for her FLR(M) in Liverpool for 11/02/2013.

I booked on the new years day and since then some friends of mine are trying to book for March/April but no luck, they are checking daily.

HO web site says not to book speculative appointments or if you are not sure that you can make it. But there is no harm in booking now and they can not stop you. You would be very lucky if you get any appointment for April any where in the country.
Take care.
Shad
@shad
How did you book your appointment , I mean did you book it at some specific
time? Or you just tried all the time? Any tips?

BobbyUKENG

Post by BobbyUKENG » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Punjabis wrote:
smshad wrote:Congratulations!
Hi Punjabis,

Earlier in some posts I have seen HO saying that it will be working in the order which they have received, well I have seen many August Applicants received there results but where as June applicants still waiting, I do not know the HO working process on this and any one in the forum if can let me know that would be very much great.

Thanks in advance.

smshad

Post by smshad » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Hi, As i said I was lucky to get the appointment in first attmept and for the date I wanted. I booked on new years day around 4 pm.

Some people say try to book at midnight, there was a tip post in this forum cuople of weeks ago, try to fund that post.
stoorrey wrote:
smshad wrote:Hi,

Take care.
Shad
@shad
How did you book your appointment , I mean did you book it at some specific
time? Or you just tried all the time? Any tips?

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

ILR due to any reason get on basis of 10 years

Post by amjadleeds » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Hi everyone

I have question if someone not get ILR on basis of ten year rule, and his application under process, in a mean time tier 1 general visa expire , and you get decision of ILR negative, how much HO give you time to apply any other category or extend your tier 1 general visa.

Income requirement period which one will count last fifteen months at time of expire visa or from date when you going to apply visa ?

Your comments and suggestion will be highly appreciated

Regards

Amjad

eryck
Newly Registered

Post by eryck » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:34 pm

No updates, just waiting. Its frustrating but I guess its a waiting game. six months and over and no news yet.
natisanga wrote:
Waiting patiently...no updates... six months are up next week... I think i will make my first call second week of february. I may contact my MP... not sure if that helps.
But anyway it seems that the HO is at least working on some applications.

Good luck to all.