ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approved Referee

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rishika
Newly Registered

Approved Referee

Post by Rishika » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Hi Can you please advise whether the following would be an acceptable referee for British Citizenship

- Manager who is a British and qualified CIMA accountant

- Non- British Director of a company which is VAT registered.

Pls advise ASAP. Also can somebody help me with contact number of Home office to confirm with them whether its ok to use the above.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Rishika

Gyfrinachgar
Member of Standing

Re: Approved Referee

Post by Gyfrinachgar » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Rishika wrote:Hi Can you please advise whether the following would be an acceptable referee for British Citizenship
- Manager who is a British and qualified CIMA accountant
- Non- British Director of a company which is VAT registered.
For the application, one reference needs to be of professional standing (any nationality) and the other reference needs to be a British (any profession). You have a professional British plus a professional non-British - so that is fine.
Rishika wrote:Also can somebody help me with contact number of Home office to confirm with them whether its ok to use the above.
The official contact details are here, but contacting HO is an uphill battle imho. In any case, I think you don't need to call anyway. If HO is unhappy with your selection of referees (very unlikely, I think), they will simply ask you for a third one. No reason to worry.