ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ANYONE STILL WAITING FOR OCTOBER APPLICATIONS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manhuwa
Newly Registered

ANYONE STILL WAITING FOR OCTOBER APPLICATIONS

Post by manhuwa » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:13 pm

Hi Guys anyone still waiting for those who applied in October ? Please let us know your timelines , here is mine

Application Timeline :
Eligibility criteria: Family Application (Refugee), & husband & child ALL + 1 yr ILR
Method of application: NCS Trafford
Date of receipt by UKBA: 25 October 2012 (Royal Mail Tracking)
Date of debit of fees: UKBA attempted 29 Oct (put last 3 digits) at back of card wrongly, hence declined. Rang to pay on the phone 07/11/2012.

Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 02 November 2012 dated 29 October 2012
Date of receipt of approval: WAITING
Date of Ceremony: WAITING

ANYONE STILL WAITING THIS LONG, OR APPLIED IN A SIMILAR CATEGORY ???? Please update thnaks

lana0311
Newly Registered

Re: ANYONE STILL WAITING FOR OCTOBER APPLICATIONS

Post by lana0311 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:06 am

Hi,

I applied on 7th of October and still waiting. The funds were taken out on 17th of October and letter dating on 22nd of October, but nothing since. I have applied to the HO before many times and it has never taken so long, usually they send back their reply 1 month after debiting the money.

I saw earlier that somebody who applied on the same date as you received his approval on 22 of January, so I think it wont be long for you. Good luck and keep updating.

jotter
Member of Standing

Post by jotter » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:24 pm

manhuwa,
Please check the October timeline topic. The vast majority of people whose apps were received on October 25th are still waiting for approval. Only a small number of applications received on this date have been decided yet. They should be the next ones to come.

lana0311, there are obviously fewer from early in October, but a search of my spreadsheet still showed 13 people (about 20% of the total) from your week who posted timelines and have not yet reported approval, so you are not alone.

TTOE

Post by TTOE » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:31 pm

jotter wrote:manhuwa,
Please check the October timeline topic. The vast majority of people whose apps were received on October 25th are still waiting for approval. Only a small number of applications received on this date have been decided yet. They should be the next ones to come.

lana0311, there are obviously fewer from early in October, but a search of my spreadsheet still showed 13 people (about 20% of the total) from your week who posted timelines and have not yet reported approval, so you are not alone.

Well done Jotter! what a good job this is .....this post will no doubt give the "still waiting" Oct folks peace of mind.

TTOE

Post by TTOE » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:57 am

manhuwa wrote:

Rang to pay on the phone 07/11/2012.
Manhuwa, please what's the telephone number you rang to make your payment? Just thinking, at the rate at which things change at the HO, the number might have changed. It's still worth sharing anyway.

Many thanks!