ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium ILR applicantions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tasawar
- thin ice -

Premium ILR applicantions

Post by tasawar » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi All

I want to ask if any body applied ILR with premium service because i am due to apply my ILR next month as Spouse and i want to apply in person so that i can get my visa same day but i am confused because people said they can ask any further document and put my file as normal and it can take more then 3 months so i want to see how many people apply throw Premium same day service and what response they got from Home office so please reply me back thanks.

Regards
Tasawar

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:09 pm

If your application is straight forward , you will get the decision same day.

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Take all possible supporting evidence and documents with you but submit only those which are required. keep other documents (which you think can be supportive for your application) and provide if asked for.
Hopefully you will get decision same day if your case is simple.