ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question on contact details on Payment Slip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

singh_m
Newly Registered

Question on contact details on Payment Slip

Post by singh_m » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:53 pm

Hi All:

I have a question on the contact details section on the payment slip on the HSMP App form.

Currently I am in India. I have a US credit card and want to use it for the payment purpose.

So which address should I write on the payment slip - US or India.

If address is also used for verification of credit card, then US address is appropriate but I don't live on that address anymore.
If address is not used for verification of credit card then I think it does not matter which one I use.

Please advise.

Thanks for your time !!

tomkin

Post by tomkin » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:57 pm

Singh_m,

I have clarified this with HSMP team before and it does not matter if your contact address matches the credit card billing address or not.

I have another query though. Does contact address need to be residential address. I have changed that to my work address because of dogdey delivery of post at my home.

Will the address on HSMP decision letter be used for some other purpose in future?

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:12 pm

I have clarified this with HSMP team before and it does not matter if your contact address matches the credit card billing address or not.
I would be surprised if that was the case, and indeed have security concerns if the address supplied did not match the credit card billing address.

singh_m, I think you should enter the credit card billing address, wherever that is!
John

singh_m
Newly Registered

Post by singh_m » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:19 pm

Thanks John !!

I hope this address is only for payment/billing and they use the "Current Address" for sending further communication including your originals. ?

Rgds.