ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No E-TAX CARD TO SUPPORT EARNINGS: WHAT NEXT? PLEASE HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tundefaboye
Newly Registered

No E-TAX CARD TO SUPPORT EARNINGS: WHAT NEXT? PLEASE HELP

Post by tundefaboye » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:44 pm

Guys on this blog are doing great work educating us about the HSMP. Keep on the good work. Good to read about Naija guys are over here, well am a newbie.

I am at the point of submitting my docs for HSMP Application.

The documents i have to Prove my earnings are:

12 months payslips
12 bank statements
Letter from my employer confirming my salary and monthly details,
Letter from my company Tax Consultant telling the home office about me, and why the delay in obtaining etax card.

The reason being that I stopped working for some months and resumed last Feb 2006.

My new company just registered for the e-tax and wont get the card till year 2008.

I want to know if the docs mentioned above will be enough for my proof of earnings.

Anybody from nigeria can pls help and other suggestions from members are welcome.

PLS TREAT AS URGENT.

Rgds.

Tunde

ladman
Newly Registered

Re: No E-TAX CARD TO SUPPORT EARNINGS: WHAT NEXT? PLEASE HEL

Post by ladman » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:37 pm

tundefaboye wrote:
The documents i have to Prove my earnings are:

12 months payslips
12 bank statements
Letter from my employer confirming my salary and monthly details,
Letter from my company Tax Consultant telling the home office about me, and why the delay in obtaining etax card.
Hi Tunde ,

I believe all these docs should suffice as there is really no other way of you getting the e-Tax Card. You would just have to state this in the section asking for exceptional consideration.

All the best.