ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Probable status post biometrics?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

porkswagen
Newly Registered

Probable status post biometrics?

Post by porkswagen » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Hi all,

Probably could answer this myself but thought I'd ask the experts first, based on experience.

I have applied for ILR through 5 years Ancestral route, my wife is my dependant.
We applied on the 11/11/2012 and received our invitation for biometric process on 18/01/2013 (processed on 19/01/2013).

My question: Is the fact that we have received the biometrics invitation a good sign that we are on the path for approval? IE, does the case worker simply look at the form that says we need biometrics and send the invitation off? Or does the case worker at least review the application before hand which enables them to preliminary "think" everything is OK with the application?

Many thanks for your help...

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 pm

All applicants including named dependents get biometricked (excuse my pun).
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.