ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Part Uk funding 200k entrepreneur visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AzharAziz
Newly Registered

Part Uk funding 200k entrepreneur visa

Post by AzharAziz » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:09 am

Hi everyone

Very useful and helpful forum for all immigration queries but I need help regarding few questions which I could not find on this forum and hope will helpful to other people who are in same circumstances.

I have indefinite leave to remain in Uk and settled here. My two younger brothers want to apply 200k entrepreneur visa as a team from Pakistan.we have over 100k in Pakistan with ukba approved bank on their joint names and I have 100k here in Uk.they have maintenance funds other than that 100k on their name as well.i have few questions to ask if anyone help I will really appreciate.

1.can they use my 100k in Uk as third party funding as other 100k is on their name in Pakistan.please advice me as Uk held funds should be on applicant names as policy guidance.please inform me on that point as very ambiguous
Information on guidance.

2. Can they both apply as 100k third party funding as Ukba can consider me as a team member .i mean on third party finding can two members apply.

3. Can they apply together or best to apply individually with team member details on first member application form.

4. Just want to confirm docs I need to send from Uk for application
A) Uk bank statement with 100k balance
B) third party funding letter stating funds will available to them and attested by Uk solicitor
C) should i need to send my passport/ visa copy along with that ?please inform me if any other docs I need to send.

Many thanks for your help and I will update all information once we apply and feedback.

AzharAziz
Newly Registered

Re: Part Uk funding 200k entrepreneur visa

Post by AzharAziz » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm

AzharAziz wrote:Hi everyone

Very useful and helpful forum for all immigration queries but I need help regarding few questions which I could not find on this forum and hope will helpful to other people who are in same circumstances.

I have indefinite leave to remain in Uk and settled here. My two younger brothers want to apply 200k entrepreneur visa as a team from Pakistan.we have over 100k in Pakistan with ukba approved bank on their joint names and I have 100k here in Uk.they have maintenance funds other than that 100k on their name as well.i have few questions to ask if anyone help I will really appreciate.

1.can they use my 100k in Uk as third party funding as other 100k is on their name in Pakistan.please advice me as Uk held funds should be on applicant names as policy guidance.please inform me on that point as very ambiguous
Information on guidance.

2. Can they both apply as 100k third party funding as Ukba can consider me as a team member .i mean on third party finding can two members apply.

3. Can they apply together or best to apply individually with team member details on first member application form.

B) third party funding letter stating funds will available to them and attested by Uk solicitor
C) should i need to send my passport/ visa copy along with that ?please inform me if any other docs I need to send.

Many thanks for your help and I will update all information once we apply and feedback.
:o

Can any memebr help Please Please???

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:09 pm

AzharAziz wrote:

Information on guidance.

:o

Can any memebr help Please Please???

Hi

your question required detail answer. please give me a ring on 00000000000 after 6 PM
Shaukat

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:39 am

Information on guidance.

Hi Azhar Aziz,

1. yes you can use your 100k as third party and they use 100k of there own money to make 200k in total.

2. yes they can both apply on third party funding, follow the guidance for the correct documents you need for that.

3. doesn't matter apply together or separately as they have to write in the application form if they have form a team and team member details, but as per my understanding better to apply together.

4. you just need to send a uk bank statement, letter from bank and third party funding letter from a solicitor, you don't need to send your passport or visa etc.

hope it help and good luck

regards

Rehan

AzharAziz
Newly Registered

Post by AzharAziz » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:08 am

Many thanks for all answers.I know its discussed here before regarding UK funding must be on applicant name but i have also seen UKBA website where it says

Bank statements for money held in the UK
For money held in the UK only, a recent personal bank or building society statement from the UK financial institution holding the funds, which confirms the amount of money available to you or your entrepreneurial team.

The total amount of available money must be either at least £200,000; or at least £50,000, as applicable. If the money is held in several financial institutions, you must supply a statement from each institution.

The statements must be original documents and not a copy, and:

the bank or building society holding the money must be based in the UK and regulated by the FSA;
the money must be in cash in the account. We will not accept ISA accounts or assets such as stocks and shares; and
[b]the account must be in your own name only (or both names for an entrepreneurial team) only. Accounts in the name of a business or third party will not be accepted

Can you please refer to this above para and any guidance reference or anything that could help to confirm that dilemma.
Regards