ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment - Next Step???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

brajen

PEO Appointment - Next Step???

Post by brajen » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:33 am

Hi Friends,

I was trying to book for a PEO appointment, Last Night, I saw the slot several times, when I selected the slot and go to Next, then, UKBA site is not working!!!!. Same happened every time I saw the slot. then I was keep on refreshing, nothing is worked!!!. I was keep on doing this till 1 pm then went to bed. !!! I was doing this several days now...Please any body suggest me whether trying further is worth? , then How?,

Thanks

Je

T90

Post by T90 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:44 am

Keep on trying, in my experience i used to see slots every 5min or so from midnight. Once when I clicked on the slots the page crashed, second time when i filled in details and clicked submit then it crashed. After few times finally i could book a slot! Its pure luck now!

brajen

Post by brajen » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:29 am

T90 wrote:Keep on trying, in my experience i used to see slots every 5min or so from midnight. Once when I clicked on the slots the page crashed, second time when i filled in details and clicked submit then it crashed. After few times finally i could book a slot! Its pure luck now!
Thanks T90. It's really lucky. So you say that If I see a slot and click select, and if crashed, Open a new tab and do it again? or keep on refreshing on the crashed one????. Which one is the right way? can you pls tell me how did u get finally, by opening a new tab and refreshing the crashed?

T90

Post by T90 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:33 am

I just open one tab. If it fails when you click on the slot, I go back to the prev page and keep refreshing again until i find the slot. (there is no logic to this method, just my experience).

stupidimmigrant

Post by stupidimmigrant » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:59 am

Hello brajen,

Do not worry, it happens. You can see appointments that means you are trying to book it correctly. Even I missed it two times and was able to book it on third instance.

Just keep all details ready and as soon as you see appointment enter details and click on Next/continue button.

First time the page with appointments was displayed at around 0020 hrs.
Second time around 0017 hrs and third time at 0040 hrs. Just to say that all appointment slots does not get booked up in 4-5 minutes as they say. The appointments remain and you have to keep trying.

About the page or tab question. I only open one tab or page and keep refreshing it using F5 button on keyboard or reload/refresh button on the page. I will recommend using Google chrome over Internet Explorer or Mozilla firefox.

Dont worry you will get it.

ilpind
Newly Registered

Post by ilpind » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:31 am

brajen wrote:
T90 wrote: It is very hard to find new appointment and takes lots of effort, because many people attempts to book on website at same time midnight,
but if you want to allow me to catch any cancellations/new slots for you during daytime, please contact me: expresult @ inbox com
pls tell me how did u get finally, by opening a new tab and refreshing the crashed?