ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cannot find life in the uk pass certificate but got a photo!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gob00st

Cannot find life in the uk pass certificate but got a photo!

Post by Gob00st » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Dear all,

Unfortunate I cannot find my life in the uk pass certificate but I got got a photo of that on my phone.

Is this gonna be ok if I print that photo out when I to apply my ILR(Tier1 5 year route) ?

Best Regards,
Albert

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:50 pm

As per my knowledge you will be asked for an original copy of the certificate. But I was told at the test centre, in case you lose this certificate contact Home Office!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Unfortunately, if you lose the certificate you may have to take the exam again.
This is from the UKBA website:
What happens if I lose my pass notification letter?
Your pass notification letter is very important: you should keep it in a safe place until you are ready to fill in your application for citizenship or indefinite leave to remain. If you lose this letter, you will not be given a new one to replace it. This means that you may have to pay to take the test again.

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:38 pm

you cannot use a copy or a photograph of the original certificate.

you can contact UKBA and let them know. but in reality you have to pass it again.

see below from UKBA site

How long is my certificate valid for?

Your Life in the UK Test Certificate does not have an expiry date on it. You should therefore keep it in a safe place until you are ready to submit the original with your application for Citizenship or Settlement.

We are not able to provide you with further copies of your test certificate. If you lose it, you should contact the Home Office who may ask you to take your test again.

Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:57 pm

As all above responses, you will have to take the test again.